Training

Neteyams POV:

I was on the way to Tsireyas hut because Dad said for safety we all need to to learn some new fighting techniques.
She was helping her mother with one last thing before she left.

' Hello Neteyam,' Ronal said nicely.

' mom.' Tsireya whispered ' no' she came over grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hut.

I looked down at her ' she knows.'

' She is my mother and tsahik of course she knows but she respects my judgment on not saying anything.' Tsireya said smiling.

I love her smile.

Once we had gotten to a part of the beach where no one was I leaned down and kissed her softly.
She looked up at me grinning like I've never seen her grin.

I looked up and we saw Neirelye standing there watching us with an annoyed look on her face.

' Tsireya.' Aonung called.

Tsireya looked at me and ran over to her brother.

' Neirelye please.' I say as I walk up to her.

' it is not my business.' She just says and goes to stand next to Dad.

' There has been a new development involving the Sky people and due to this we must learn a new form of self defense against this threat and Neirelye' Tonowari put a hand on Neirelye's shoulder ' is going to teach us what we need to know.'

' oh please it can't be that hard we already know a lot from dad.' Lo'aK laughed.

Neirelye lifted an eyebrow and sure enough in a matter of seconds Lo'aK was pinned on the ground his body twisted in ways I didn't think was physically possible.
She leaned down and hissed in his ear.

I snickered, not wanting to be Neirelye's next target I did not join Aonung and Rotxo in laughing.
But I did laugh quietly when she went for them next.

' while I teach you will not speak.' She hissed at the boys.
I could see mom smiling.

We went through five hours of training before she let any of us take a breath.
  I thought dad was hardcore on training when we were younger but Neirelye is a whole other level.
  I was catching on pretty good, but Tsireya is like the best of all of us kids I think.

   I could not say the same for Aonung, Rotxo, and Lo'aK tho because they kept getting twisted into pretzels.

Spiders training had to be done a little bit different since he was human so despite not wanting to Neirelye taught him some different techniques when we were all takeing lunch breaks.

The other day I caught Lo'aK staring at Neirelye with this look in his eye and decided to confront him.

He won't admit it but I can tell he's kinda intimidated by her.

' You stare to much brother.' I said walking up to him.

' I am not staring.' He just said looking at me.

' You are staring at Neirelye I see you.' I replied.

' I am just trying to make sure she's not doing anything.' He said staring at her again, She was playing with Tuk.

I put my hand on his shoulder ' Or maybe you think she's pretty and you secretly like her.'

Lo'aK slapped my hand away and hissed walking off in another direction.

As I watch him storm off into the forest I feel a hand on my arm.

' that was a bit strange even for him.' She said.

I turned to Tsireya and sighed, ' I don't know how to get him to open up I don't know why he hates her so much.'

Dad came up ' have you two seen Lo'aK I need to discuss something with him.'

I looked at him ' does it have to do with the way he is acting.'

Dad sighed ' So you've noticed, He's been acting particularly odd today.'

' He's just a little intimidated by Neirelye that's all.' Tsireya said trying to look on the bright side.

Spider shook his head ' we are all majorly intimidated by her but there's something else going on inside his head.'

  Neirelye POV:

I was playing with Tuk, after she begged me for like an hour, when I noticed Lo'aK staring at me.
   Tuk started playing with my hair so when I turned my head back to where Lo'aK was he was storming off into the forest and Neteyam, Tsireya, Spider, and Jake were all talking about something.

  After about an hour it was almost eclipse and Kiri had come to take Tuk back to their hut, and I went back to mine.
   I was halfway asleep when I heard screams and an explosion.

I ran out of my hut and around the corner to the sullys tent.

' Jake Sully.' I said ' what is going on.'

He looked at me, he had no idea either he was grabbing his weapons alongside the rest of the sully family.
   I even saw Tuk gripping the knife I helped her make.

I ran back to my tent and went to grab my bow when I felt something hard and cold on the back of my head.

I heard it click and stood completely still as a voice spoke.

' DO NOT MOVE.' It said.

  I'm sorry it took so long to release this chapter I have been so busy dealing with family stuff on top of school and other things.

I know this chapters kinda short but the next one is gonna be really long.

Thank you for reading this ILYSM.