⋆⋅ 04 ⋅⋆

ɪ ʟ ʟ  
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO really branch out. I mean if this place really is permanent, then I may as well make it somewhere I don't want to be leaving.

Brooke was someone I didn't want to leave behind, if I could bring her here I would, but I can't.

I miss her.

I used to be so good at socializing and making friends. But after meeting so many to only lead to disappointment, I decided to keep quiet.

Saturday was the first day in a while when I've had a somewhat civil conversation with a boy who actually seemed nice. It was refreshing.

If I wanted to branch out, I had to start making my own friends and staying on top of my work asap.

I don't necessarily need friends, but I noticed whenever I have reasons to come to school, it helps benefit me. It's like I have a reason to come and show up.

Kai wasn't distancing himself from anyone. He loved the attention and friends he got to make any place he went.

I wish I was the same.

I look down at my math paper anxiously pondering on the fact if I should ask her or not. Me and Sam don't know each other all that well, but she did say a seat was always waiting for me if I ever needed it.

Lets just hope someone hasn't already sat down.

"You okay?" I look to my right watching as a girl with short curly hair and glasses smiled at me.

"Yeah." I breathe out. "Sorry." I stop bouncing my leg on the tiled floor, and put my palms in my lap.

She smiles with a nod again looking back towards the front.

"I'm Willow." I smile at her, her head turns towards me with a shocked expression as if she didn't expect me to introduce myself.

"Aisha." I half smile at her, racking my brain for any conversation starters.

"Are you new?" She breaks the awkward silence. I look to the teacher at the front then back to her.

"Sadly." I sigh out dramatically. She laughs at my sigh, slowly turning in her chair to face me.

"I knew I didn't recognize you."

My eyebrows furrow at her words. "Why?"

"Well for one, you're total badass. That belly button piercing is sick."

I look down at my belly button piercing, shrugging as to why it's such a big deal around here. It's hardly noticeable.

I slightly nod to Aisha. "Thanks. I did it myself."

"Oh my god! No way!. Could you give me a nose piercing?. I've always wanted one." I laugh at her excitement.

"Maybe."

She shrieks in excitement clapping her hands together. "How are you liking west valley so far?"She continues.

"To be honest this place is absolute shit." I shrug. "At least the weather is nice."

"Yeah I guess you have a point." She laughs. "You're surprisingly really cool. Are you busy at lunch by any chance?"

My mind wanders back to what I was going to ask Sam, snapping out of it and coming to the realization I could just ask her another day.

"No, why?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Awesome! I would love for you to eat lunch with me and my friends," she beams her smile slowly withering out. "But only if you want to!" She adds on.