⋆⋅ 43 ⋅⋆

ʜ
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"VIETNAM VET TURNED businessman." Demetri said.

After that weird man with the long legs came down to talk to Sensei Larusso and Lawrence, me and demetri haven't quite been able to drop the topic on who the guy could have been.

I give him credit for showing up so unannounced, especially somewhere where a bunch of kids could beat his ass if he ever decided to do something stupid.

But i could tell just by him appearing out of nowhere, he is upcoming trouble waiting to happen.

"Had a few ups and downs, but still turned out pretty rich. Not much dirt, other than some toxic waste scandal in Borneo back in the '80s." Demetri continued.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as we continued to walk down the school halls. "Sounds like a Renaissance man. How'd you find out his name?."

"I took a picture at the dojo, found an old facial recognition beta test and tweaked the code to make it compatible with HEIC." I nod at his words before hearing an oh too familiar laugh.

Willow walks down the hall, her voice so angelic as she laughs from afar at something Yasmin had said before walking over.

"I love it when you talk nerdy." Yasmine said seductively at Demetri.

My eyes went wide before instinctively looking over at Willow to see if she heard what i had just heard.
Her eyes were practically wider then stingrays rib cage as she acknowledges the two of them.

I guess Yasmine and Demetri being a 'thing' was not only unexpected but incredibly shocking.

I don't know how the dude did it. But props to him.

"You are both the first and my favorite person to say that." Demetri and Yasmin fall into conversation before i turn to Willow.

She laughs under her breath at the two of them before looking at me. "I'm liking the new hue." Her smile is so delicate i remember to mentally photograph this moment before it's gone. "The red was nice but this one is very pretty."

"Pretty?." I ask.

"What?... What's wrong with being pretty Eli?." My chest flutters.

"I don't know but i like it when you say it."

She smiled before her face twists into one of realization. "Oh my god! i forgot to tell you. Me and Kai are going to Tylers later today, so we'll have to hang tomorrow."

Tylers?

My face threatens to twist into one of distaste and alarm. Why does she have to go to Tylers house?.

Her, Kai and I could have much more fun then whatever lame shit they are doing over at his place.

I swallow back the lump in my throat. "Oh okay."

my stomach bubbles with unease. This feeling i've never felt before begins to claw at my insides.

I'm about to step closer to her before i hear a loud slap come from beside us.

I look over and see Yasmin's hand on Demetri's ass and i'm taken by surprise.

"Did she just slap his ass?." Willow chuckled to me in a fit of laughter.

I laugh looking at her, watching as she watched their every move.

She is so beautiful.

"Oh!" Demetri Yelps. Willow almost wheezes at the suprised look on his face.