⋆⋅ 30 ⋅⋆

ɪ ʟ ʟ  
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. I needed to confront Eli. I had told myself i was going to wait until the next morning to confront him, but as i began staring up at the ceiling above me, i couldn't sleep.

It was a common event for me to just lay but never actually get any rest. I'm a piece of dead weight happy for the silence around me at late times of the night.

I liked silence, and sometimes the dark even more.

No matter how hard i tried to sleep it never worked, i would just stare. Even now.

My mind has been racing rapidly all day with questions. Some i was too afraid to ask and some my heart begged to know the answer too.

I was never one for patience. The longer i waited the more agonizing the hours had become. I couldn't sleep!, and to top it off all i could think about was Eli and today's conversation with Demetri.

I am a terrible friend. But an even more terrible person to love.

I reminded myself to talk to moon tomorrow about me and Eli's situation ship.

I wouldn't even call it a situation-ship, more a dysfunctional, love-hate, confusing relationship between two people who almost kisssed.

I don't know how to tell moon because to be honest i don't even know what I'm feeling myself.

Fuck it.

[ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇꜱ]

Eli🦅

————————————

ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
Are you up rn

ʜᴀᴡᴋ🦅
Am i supposed to be?

ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
I'm coming over

ʜᴀᴡᴋ🦅

Oh you're not joking
ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
I'll be there in ten minutes

————————————

I was laying in my bed one second then driving down the gloomy streets the next. My hair was blowing behind me as the bike underneath me roared.

My heart was praying Demetri was lying to me. I really didn't want another reason to add to my "why Eli is bad for you" List.

I put the bike to a halt, taking off my helmet as the night sky engulfed me. I pulled out my phone to text Eli but when the front door opened i wasn't very surprised to see him standing there.

His hair was down. So beautifully woven around his face.

"What are you doing here?." He asked. I dramatically stomped over to him as he walked down the front steps of his home.

"Did you do it?." I pressed him.

"Do what?." He asked meeting me in the middle of the driveway. His body was close to mine and the light of the streets behind us glowed against his face.