⋆⋅ 29 ⋅⋆

ɪ ʟ ʟ
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I COULDN'T POSSIBLY LIKE ELI could i?. I mean how mentally insane have i become to the point i am fancying the enemy?.

I hate myself. Why did i have to feel the way i do, or act the way i act?. Demetri was pissed, and Eli... i don't know about Eli.

I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts. Why did i care about him?, it wasn't like we were actually going to kiss.

Were we?.

All i know is that i wanted to kiss him, i practically have been living in this "what if" state for the last twenty four hours.

What if Demetri hadn't interrupted?.

What if me and Eli never hated eachother?.

What if i actually like him?.

I rubbed the exhaustion away from my eyes as i walked up to the group. "Hey."

Miguel turned towards me. His first day back at school was either going to be a fresh start or one hell of a hectic one.

"Willow!." Miguel said pulling me into a side hug. Him and i have been close recently, he's the only person i've been talking to recently. Besides Moon and Yasmine.

"Hey." I look to my left and see Brooke. We may not be close anymore but it's hard to forget about all the things we have over come together. Hopefully at some point we rekindle our friendship.

"Hey." I smiled at her .

"Hey." She smiles.  "Anyways i have to get going, don't want to be late. I'll see you guys later." And with that Brooke was off. It was weird watching her walk away and not follow after her. But sometimes things change.

I turned towards Moon who was standing beside Demetri. I don't expect him to say hello, but my heart really wanted him too.

Demetri was a nice guy, and yet for some reason i always let him down. Guilt takes my heart from my chest and squeezes every inch of compassion i had for myself out of it.

How could i do that too him?.

"How have you been?." Tyler asks Miguel, looking down at his feet. "You're walking now, huh?."

Recently i've found that Tyler is a very insensitive person at times. He is sweet but lets his own emotions get in the way of the things that truly matter. Like for instance, his pride.

Even after knowing Miguel was back on his feet, he finds ways to talk about it as if it's uncovered news. He likes the feeling of people being lesser then him, and although he can be sweet and charming he can also be undeniably uncalled for.

"No shit." I spoke, slipping out from under Miguel's hand and walking towards Moon.

"Loving the outfit." I said gesturing to her attire. She covered her face in embarrassment before telling me she would die to have my closet.

We bicker for a few minutes as Miguel, Tyler and Demetri all start their own conversation.

Talking to Moon was always fun, but now it felt like an emptiness was weighing on my chest. A weight of guilt hung in the air, and as it formed clear unseen clouds around her, and dark, misty clouds from my point of view.

"I think this weekend we should go crystal shopping. maybe look for a few new ones?."She asks before a loud gasp is heard from behind us.

"Yo Demetri i didn't even notice, what happened to your arm?." I turn around to face Demetri who was in fact wearing a cast.