⋆⋅ 14 ⋅⋆

ɪ ʟ ʟ  
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

SCHOOL WAS DREADING, every second i was finding ways to romanticize it when in reality it was just boring.

I didn't find interest in learning anything in math. I don't even find interest in conversations I was having.

I just stared blankly into the random spaces around me, hoping maybe time will tick by quicker or the ground will swallow me whole.

"Well hello your majesty."My eyes are pulled away from the lunch table in-front of me. Demetri begins to sit down on the bench across from me, with a boy I've never seen before.

"Hey." I smile, looking over to the boy beside Demetri.

He nods nudging to the boy beside him. "Tyler, this is Willow, Willow this is Tyler." The boy awkwardly smiles at me, I kind of do the same.

"Tyler just joined Miyagi-do a few days ago. He's new to The Valley." Demetri explains, I smile brightly at the new boy.

"That makes two of us."

Tyler's eyes light up, strands of his brown hair fell onto his forehead. "You're new too?" He asked.

"Yeah, moved here a few weeks ago." He lets out a sigh, in what i think is relief.

"So... anything new going on with you?." Demetri asked, resting his head on his hand. His other hand moved the food on his tray around with a fork.

"I started painting again, and got a few stitches." I shrug.

My neck didn't hurt as bad anymore. It had been a few days since the accident and I had already opted out of cobra Kai.

Part of me still hopes I can go back cause I really did love it there, but part of me also knows Cobra Kai  isn't where I'm meant to be. It didn't make me happy, or feel good. It just made me feel like I fit in.

Demetri winces, "I heard about the whole Della situation, you feeling better?." He asked.

I had been feeling better, but it's almost impossible to get any sleep anymore. I hadn't slept in almost two days. My eyes can hardly stay open anymore, and when they do close they only stay closed for no more then two hours.

It was draining.

"It's okay. I left Cobra Kai." I shrug, reaching over amd stealing an apple slice from Demetri's lunch tray.

He gasps. "You did What?!."

"I left."  Shrugging again I bring the apple to my teeth and bite down with a crunch.

"Why?!" He added on. I looked back over to Tyler who looked very in tune with our conversation.

I chew quietly until all the food in my mouth is swallowed. "Wasn't my thing."

"You were in Cobra Kai?" Tyler asks dumbfounded.

"Mhm."

It's hard for even me to believe.The place is full of assholes at the moment, and now that I look back at it, Cobra Kai hasn't changed anyone for the better. Not even Brooke.

"Wait... so what about Brooke?" Demetri asks, leaning forward in an intrigued manner.

Brooke doesn't know. I don't know how to bring it up. For four weeks Cobra Kai has been Brooke's only interest.

If Cobra Kai is something she wants to continue I could never be made at her about it, but I don't know how she will react when I don't show up to practice today. I don't know what she will do when she finds out I'm no longer in the dojo.