⋆⋅ 24 ⋅⋆

ʜ
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

WALKING ONTO THE SOCCER FEILD felt like power. People separated and moved out of my way scared that if i come to close to them they might be a target.

It was hilarious seeing what i have become and how much i've grown. Who would've thought the nerd with the cleft lip would have been anything near godly in just a few months.

The people who once talked upon me now walk behind me, and it felt revolutionary.

I've lost a lot of friends and gained a lot of enemies, but yet nothing quite lives up to the pride of having this much control over people.

"Eli." I look over to see Della walking towards me. I've never romantically liked Della, but for some reason she has this weird attachment to me.

"What?." I ask ready to go on felid.

"You playing?." I roll my eyes at her, slinging my gym bag down my shoulder.

"No shit. Why else would i be wearing a red vest."
I continue walking down the felid as the tap of her high heels follow after me against the firm grass.

"What the hell has been up with you recently?." She asks, shoving my shoulder to face her. "It's like you actually care about those losers." She moves her hair over one shoulder, to show even more skin.

"I don't." I state.

"Doesn't look like it." She laughs. Above her shoulder i see Moon and Willow walk against the field together. My eyes gravitating towards the girl who seems to hate me so much. "No mercy hawk." Della snaps me back into reality. She whispers into my ear, running her hand down my chest."Not for Miyagi-do, your old friend or even that slut."

My jaw tightens at the mention of willow, pushing the girl off of me.

She laughs, like she's just cracked the code. "You're acting like you are going to go join them?. I think you forget sometimes she doesn't like you. She's the enemy."

"Watch it." I threaten, taking a step forward.

She huffs out a breath, "Whatever. I warned you." She walks away, the sway of her skirt moved below her as she sat back on the bleachers beside Brooke.

Della doesn't see what i see. So she will never fully understand my side of the story without favouring her own.

I scoff before walking further onto the field ready to play. Miyagi-do huddled in a circle as my team stayed behind me.

Game time.

The whistle blew and the ball was kicked, I seen everyone from either sides going at it to fight for the ball. I look back over my shoulder to see some of my team on the floor. Players from the other team dragging them down with unexpected kicks and punches.

My jaw ticks as i manoeuvre across the field.
It wasn't long until i finally got it in my possession and scored a goal.

I cheered, my body surging with adrenaline. I turn around to jog when i see Willow look at me. I send a playful wink to her, which she ignores. I expected her to ignore it, but my face fell when she began laughing at something that unfunny idiot tyler had said beside her.