⋆⋅ 08 ⋅⋆

ɪ ʟ ʟ
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS and Brooke is already the most popular girl at school. Well I wouldn't say popular, but friendly.

Walking with her down the halls was like walking with Megan fox into a crowd of paparazzi. It was the most I have ever been looked at west valley.

It gave me a sense of anxiety. Even at our old school in Boston Brooke was always popular. And she's my best friend, of course I'm to expect attention.

But sometimes I just stand awkwardly behind her, waiting for a conversation she's having with someone to finish.

I wish I could make as much friends as her. She was basically friends with both all of cobra Kai, miyagi-do (which I found out was Daniels dojo) and all the students at west valley.

Ever since me and Brooke became friends people knew me from her. I was always "Brooke's best friend", or "The girl always with Brooke.".

Sometimes it annoyed me, but then again I had to remember that's what I am.

Anyways, thanks to Brooke's very large scale of acquaintances, she may have accidentally got herself into an after school sleepover with Sam and her friend Moon.

And yes, she somehow accidentally dragged me along with her.

Brooke knows Johnny and Daniel don't have the best friendship, but somehow she still swivelled her way into a very dangerous game even I'm not sure I can save her from.

"So where are you guys from?" Moon asked from her bed. Sam was painting my nails on the floor as Brooke and moon sat on the bed.

Moon was a very sweet girl, sometimes I even question how she even ended up in the mean popular group. I've talked to her a few times, but this was my first time ever having a full conversation with her.

She was super nice.

"Yeah where are you guys from?" Sam asked as she blew gently on my nails.

"I'm from Boston." Brooke smiled, looking down at me from the bed. "Willow on the other hand, Is Canadian."

Moons head whips towards me. "No fucking way!." she gasped. "I thought Canada was a myth."

I looked at her with a laugh, a confused look on my face. "A myth?."

She looks down embarrassed "Don't even question it. A few months ago I fell down a Reddit rabbit hole and I swear it changed my life." We all laugh as she hides her face with a pillow on her bed.

"Wait so how do you guys know each other?" Sam asked, painting another layer of glitter polish on my pinky nail.

"I move around a lot. My whole childhood is all over Canada, then at like twelve me and my family started scattering everywhere in the u.s. My last stop was Boston, that's where I met her." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. Brooke grabs a pillow off of Moons bed and hits me in the face with it.

I throw the pillow back at her, hitting her straight in the forehead.

"I'm not going to lie I thought you and moon were going to be super mean." I confess, staring down at my now finished nails.

"Me?" Moon asked from behind me. I get up dusting off my pants and walking over to beside Brooke.

"Mhm, when I moved here everyone was an asshole. Some of them still are."

"Who?" Sam asked from the cabinet. She was putting away all the nail polishes we had just used.

"Oh my god that Della girl is a bitch!." Brooke said angrily beside me.

Moon looked over at her with wide eyes. "Right!?, she has the fattest crush on hawk." She rolls her eyes. "She wants to be me so bad." She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Wait... you and hawk are dating?." I look at her horrified. How could such a sweet girl end up with a such a stuck up boy.

She smiled lightly. "Not really." She shrugs blushing. "We just hooked up."

"He's a bitch bro." Brooke said breaking the silence.

Me, Sam and Brooke break down laughing, moon looking at us confused. "What do you mean?." She asked.

"I'm sorry, he's just so... interesting." Moon giggles at Brooke's words.

"Yeah he's a little bold."

I look back over at Sam. "What about you and Miguel." Sam stiffens at my words.

"I have a new person in mind."

Moon wiggles her eyebrows tapping the spot next to me. "Do tell."

Sam looks back at the open door, closing it before sitting down with us on the bed. "It's a very little one but you know Robby?."

"Robby?!" Brooke and Moon gasp.

Robby?.

Who the hell is Robby?.

I rack my brain in hopes I might remember who Robby is, but nope.

I don't even think I've heard that name since victorious.

Wait...

"Johnnys son?" I ask. Everyone's eyes snap towards me. "What, I was just saying what you guys were thinking."I shrug.

We all look back to Sam who nods at my words. "Yeah."

"Dude! That's my cousin." Brooke said to Sam.

Sam already knows me and Brookes situation with cobra Kai. We don't have a reason to hate her, and even though Sam has tried to convince us to join miyagi-do, me and Brooke agreed to stay at cobra Kai.

Brooke doesn't want to betray Johnny , and I on the other hand have a fun time fighting the ass hats in cobra Kai without getting in trouble.

Win win if you ask me.

"Omg we could be like.. cousin in laws!." Brooke beams. I laugh at the thought of Sam marrying Robby and Brooke being the flower girl.

"What are you going to tell Miguel?." Moon asked.

"I wouldn't worry to much. I think him and Tory are a thing." I shrug smiling back to Sam, only to see her smile now dropped.

Okay maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Brooke agrees, "Yeah they look pretty seriou-"

"Okay! Who wants pizza?" Moon says switching the subject, clearly noticing Sams change in emotion.

I go along. "Yeah! Pizza sounds great."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆