⋆⋅ 19 ⋅⋆

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

[TWO]

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
ɪ ʟ ʟ
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

MOM AND DAD WEREN'T VERY happy with my suspension. My phone was taken away for two weeks, and i wasn't aloud to leave my room for the same amount of time either.

But none the less they knew it wasn't my fault. Every student who had any relation to the fight at school had a suspension depending on how bad the fight was.

It was hard telling Kai that Eli was apart of this whole thing. I know he felt a sense of betrayal, even when he found out Brooke was apart of it. I never intended to hurt Kai. And knowing that because i got myself into the wrap of something uncontrollable made not only me but also him hurt, made me feel a large amount of guilt.

The cut on my cheek and shoulder had partially healed, but the faintest of a cut was still visible above my cheekbone and collar. My shoulder looked like something that would stay scarred for awhile, but the cut above my cheek seemed less severe.

I hadn't seen anyone from school since the huge fight at west valley. Miguel was currently in a coma, all because of a stupid kiss.

My heart sunk at the thought that maybe he would never wake up. And the sick part about this whole thing is Cobra kai is still fighting and taking part in the all valley even after this whole ordeal.

Miguel could die and it's like they don't even care.

I sat on my bed, my eyes lingering on the blank ceiling above me in boredom. I wondered what Johnny was doing right now knowing he lost control of his students. Was he feeling a large amount of guilt?, or was he happy with the way things ended?.

I let out a sigh, dropping the thought. I begin turning over on my white comforter to stare at the only thing i have been occupying myself with recently.

The very large canvas i still quite haven't completely finished, laid on the ground against the white wall behind it.

It's been a months since i started working on it, and the paint carpet on my floor is basically covered in more paint then the canvas.

I haven't found motivation to do anything recently. Even blinking seemed like a chore.

A knock was heard on my door, i don't move instead ignoring the sound in hopes it will go away completely.

"Willow." Another set of knocks are heard and my stomach flips in guilt. Sulking in my room has been my only source of comfort, and seeing Kai were the only times i ever laughed.

But since i've only been consuming myself in my own thoughts, you can't feel anything but guilt when something is your fault.

"Go away kai." My voice sounds raspy, because for the first time ever i have been sleeping more then i usually do. And when i mean more, i mean a lot more.

My door opens with a creak, and then a shut. My bed dips beside me, and i don't have to look behind me to know who it is.

"I don't think i want a mohawk anymore." I hold back the smile threatening to take over my lips. Every time Kai is around someone, he has the intention to make them laugh.

"It wasn't going to suit you anyways."

He gasps beside me as I turn my body over to look at the ten year old boy.