Chapter 1

(Y/N) an average teenager, hitting puberty and traumatized as always!

They had a quite normal childhood until, their parents were kidnapped (An average (Y/N) behavior ngl...). Still not found since then..but they at least got their aunt! They've always gotten along with their moms eldest sister.

It's been a few years since then, though (Y/N) still blames themselves for their parents disappearance. They still search for them till this day, sadly.

They are living in California, San Diego. The place where it's pricey to live at, but they didn't suffer financially at least.

Lets get into the story, darling.

(Y/N)'s POV~

It was a normal day in middle school, finals and tests side to side but hey it's easy!

This friday (Y/N) was going to hang out with their friend, (F/N) today but, they were in for a surprise....

First period in advisory so much was happening, everyone finishing their homework from the day after, the smell of perfume, tired teenagers, everyone exhausted for some they stayed up late for studying.

Second period , geez how you wish to skipped the worst period to have in the morning not even third period... math. They were good at it and all but this early into the morning? That was a nightmare come true...

After what felt like forever the bell rang, oh how you ran out like lightning striking down ready to release all the stress you had built in onto your sculpture you were making.

You enjoyed every second of third period ,art. You excelled at it at most putting the higher level in shame.

But atlas , happiness doesn't last for ever sadly.... as always you were dismissed early but man you really wanted more of it. But at least you have (F/N) next period!

Fourth period began.. oh how you enjoyed this subject, (F/S).... enough to keep you relaxed and all.

TIME SKIP FOR AFTER SCHOOL!!!

"What a long day!!" (Y/N) roared out loud, walking with (F/N), "You make it seem soooo long... even though you do everything yourself... Doesn't it make it easier, well since you don't like depending on others?" (F/N) replied quickly wanting to start pushing your buttons already.

"Oh hush!" you barked ," I don't need all this, to get rilled up!" You gestured to yourself.

"I need to make sure I'm not rilled up of any emotion , so I can function properly! After all I have a interview for my High School!" You added on.

"Oh, that's all you've mentioned all goddamn day!" Your friend added on.

"Jeez you know how excited I am ! It's been four weeks!" You barked.

"But I still finished my essay I had to complete to get accepted into it!!" You added on while flapping your hands excited.

"(Y/N), hey? Watch out!" Your friend chased after you pulling you backwards, you both fell back like dominoes.

"What was that for?!" You yelled at them, almost shoving them till you heard a car passing by.

You looked flustered how you were saved,"What would you do without me?" Your friend remarked.

"OH SHUT UP." You sat up, hugging them to thank them because you of course sucked at words.

"Bye,(N/N)!!" Your friend hugged you back ,then released you, before splitting paths to where our parental guardians pick us up.

Till we heard a leaf crunch behind us. We saw a purplish man getting ready to get one of us.

"(Y/N) ... run!!!" Your friend yelped before both of us running forward, and switching direction where you usually get picked up, both of you knowing it's the safest route since your aunt picks you up right away.

You slipped meanwhile your friend paused, running toward you, "Ow! Fuck fuck! Go run (F/N) save yourself!" Damn never thought those words would come out of your mouth..

"Your my friend! Ergh! We gotta stick together..!" They said wrapping your arm around behind their neck , helping you run. Them casually throwing rocks they previously put into their pockets for a weapon.

Your knee was scrapped badly it looked like a waterfall but instead of water it was blood. You were panting till your aunt drove near,pulling over doing that screeching sound.

"GET (Y/N) INTO THE CAR!!" Your aunt yelled ,getting out of the car getting her bat from the trunk, swinging the bat at the figure.

"You think that'll stop me? Thee Baron Draxum?!" the figure said with a raspy voice,but deep man had so much testosterone...

Your friend helped you into the car till this purple vine snatched them away. "(Y/N)!!!" they said reaching for you

"(F/N)!" You shouted, Draxum taking them away. "What a fine specimen to try and mutate..." As his vines help him flee.

"HEY, COM BACK HERE!" Your aunt yelled after slamming the car door, sprinting toward the stranger took your friend.

Of course your aunt had the child lock activated, not wanting risk you getting kidnapped as well.

All you could do is scream and shout.

You felt worthless.

It was all your fault is all you thought.

Your eyes were leaking...

Oh you hated this feeling.

You were banging on the windows, screaming.

Oh how you wished this was a dream..

As you lost all your strength, feeling week you dropped yourself in the small car, your body gave out in the back seat.

Your eyes hurt.. your eyes were red.

You curled into a ball crying still..

Minutes past, hours passed.

Till you heard the doors unlocked your aunt had ran back. You excitedly sat up, looking around.. no sign of them whatsoever.

"I'm so sorry, dear.." Your aunt sat in the front, you can see in the rear view mirror that she had a black eye and busted lip.

My world has ended for sure, you thought. Oh how you wanted to run back and find them for yourself.

The car remained silent till you rode home. Soon after you received an amber alert about your friend being missing.

Your eyes started getting watery, it hurt so much. Not that your eyes were red and puffy but your heart hurt. Nothing will feel normal ever again.

A month has passed, you dug yourself a hole to grief in. Playing games all day and all night. You weren't accepted to the high school so that made everything much, much worse.

"(Y/N)..? May I come in?" Your aunt knocked onto your door, sounding gentle and worried.

"Yea sure." You replied, as she opened the door and sat beside you.

"So, I know it has been hard for you to adapt to life without your friend... in fact your best friend... But i thought we could have a fresh start..?" She paused, moving her hand to rub your arm comforting.

"I got a job offer in New York so, I thought it would be a good opportunity for the both of us since we get more money, and you get away from these many horrible memories in this city.." She added slow and carefully. Your eyes beamed a bit and you turned around facing her.

"Is that a yes?" She asked you trying not to push you so far, not wanting to push you so far from your comfort zone.

"That would be wonderful.." You answered her, sitting up, hugging her deeply. She was the best parent you could ask for..

You hope you'll never loose her at all.

Your aunt hugged you back , you could feel her smile, making you smile as well. Your year might be brightened up.

THIS IS MY FIRST ACTUAL BOOK I WANT TO BE LIKED SOOOOO YEA LEMME
KNOW HOW I DID