Chapter 4

Finally, the long week, the time where life challenges teens lives... the weekend!

You and April had made a hang out day on Saturday, you guys going to head out to get boba tea! Well let's have you read it!

You pulled an all nighter, fighting your rival. The score was now 10/11 with you loosing, sadly but you were catching up quickly!

You stretched your back out, for you were slouching throughout the fights. You checked your phone to see the time, 11:30 am.

"Shit!" You yelled out, running toward your mirror fixing your hair, using foundation to cover your eye bags. You were supposed to meet April at 11:25 am.

You threw on your signature hoodie, black with (f/c) on the back showing an Arctic fox, your signature animal! You then grabbed your bucket hat. For pants you were wearing cargos! Wearing your pjs underneath.

You got your bag shoving your switch in it.

"Bye auntie! I'm heading to Aprils!" You yelled out, getting your pocket knife from the table shoving it in in your pocket.

It was one of those that you extend it.

"Be careful (Y/N)! Keep your phone tracker on! Kay?" Your aunt yelled from her room.

You unlocked the door "Already did it!" you said before locking the door behind you.

You started walking down stairs, getting on your phone to turn on your location. You remembered Aprils address since she told you it a while ago.

Once you arrived at her apartment building, you gasped. The building was twice the size of yours! Your mouth legitimately dropped to the floor.

April stepped out of the entrance,"You came fashionably late didn't ya?" She smiled at you, hugging you.

"I lost track of time and I erm...  I'm... sorry..?" You said.

"Since you were late, you're paying!" She winked at you,pushing your hat downward ,making it covering your eyes.

"April, you bitch!" You fixed your hat, chasing after her for she started to run toward your first stop... boba tea!

You and her were giggling! It felt like you knew her for months maybe years! Even though you don't know everyone she knows...ahem ahem, the turtle bros...

You both entered the small shop, "Can I have one coconut!" April said then you added on "And (your favorite boba tea) please?" You took out your wallet.

"That'll be 20 bucks!" The cashier said.

"TWENTY? JUST FOR TWO DRINKS?Rip off." You yelled ,still handing the cash.

"Damn... glad today you payin'!" April said to me awkwardly giggling.

The cashier went to the back returning with your drinks and you grabbed yours, April grabbing her as well.

You both started to drink it slowly, enjoying the flavor. You guys walked beside each other, April a bit more ahead and you held the shirt hem of Aprils shirt.

You guys were approaching your second destination! The park, where most panics took place you guys found an empty bench and you released the hem of her shirt.

Both of you sat down, admiring the sky. It was one of those days that was cloudy but not too cloudy.

You both chatted for hours about school, your interests, until you received a text.