Chapter 14

YOUR POV

You managed to awake from your short slumber stretching out your limbs before slouching your body forward gazing at your room. It has been 6 ish months after your situations with April and Donatello. You and April managed to make up and now are close friends once again, you and the purple turtle are now awkward friends who have a large crush on one another.

You were finally almost over with your school year, but exams are peaking from the dark ready to pounce on your gpa positively or negatively. At least you had April, right? Right! She loves to help you study and Sunita would be right by her side. They would constantly hold hands and hug one another which lead to you third wheeling sometimes not even realizing because you and your other friend where just the same. But that never ruined you and April studying because you both were used to such distractions. Every time your little gatherings to study you would walk back home always bumping into Donatello, who would walk you home to ensure your safety, the two of you would giggle at dumb theories the people around would come up with and after your giggling the two of you would look away as a warm hue faded into your cheeks. Many weeks have passed with the walks, giggling, studying, and of course gaming. You and Donatello would game of course at your room and he would rant to you about his knowledge, such as yōkai, shredder, his abilities to make tech, and explained many scientific facts but numbed it to your understanding. The two of you would for what felt like seconds since the two of you could talk with one another constantly.

This would continue for another month until April became more giggly and mentioned Donatello more frequently, mainly how you would feel if he would confess and ect. April then started to talk about how I would like someone to ask you out, you of course mentioned something simple, a few flowers, treats, fruits one of those things would make you happy. April nodded of course texting someone in the process which kind of annoyed you how she wasn't giving you her full attention especially how she asked the question. You sighed before heading out, "O'Neil I gotta go, Don promised to let me meet his family." you pointed out calmly before she rose an eyebrow,"Yeah, yeah I got you!" She stood up with a hugest grin as if she knew something important of the event. "I would like to go too! I gotta see my bros n check up ya got me?" She smiled at you while pointing her index fingers for guns playfully. "Alrighty O'Neil!" You laughed before she basically jumped on your wrapping her arm around you giggling as the two of you walked out of Aprils apartment building into the sunset.

She walked toward a specific manhole lifting it with a slight grunt,"Hop in first and I'll give you the true tour of their Lair." She winked while you carefully climbed down the ladder with slight fear and discomfort from the smell. "Yeah it stinks but hey, purple boy is here so you gonna do it no matta the circumstances~." She teased you while you were completely in a redder hue as you just sighed slipping on the last two steps with a loud thud."Erghhh..." you groaned in pain rubbing your back as you slowly rose up,"Careful, we don't need the guest of honor getting damaged like the delicate flower they are." Donatello spoke softly, before looking down on you as you slowly got back on your feet. "D!" April yelled while sliding down the latter then hugged him tightly bumping his shoulder playfully as well. April whispered something into his ear and he nodded. You shrugged it off, "So how'd Mr. Grape find out we already arrived?" You asked with a strong hint of curiosity. "Well my personal security system made by yours truly has notified mw on my antique wrist of my beautiful gorgeous tech on my beautifully formed wrist." He said while pointing to the device around his wrist with a slight blush afterwards. "Ahem, I shall lead the two of you do a more... friendly place to inhale." He said as his face was more tinted with the warm hue once the two of you locked eyes which confused you.

The three of you started to make your way towards the head quarters. You covered your nose to the new unfamiliar smell as the two of you walked. The air had the strongest vibe of awkwardness. You all finally arrived as you looked around in awe. "Holy shit! Its marvelous here!" Your voice echoed through the lair and the smell of sewage water wasn't as strong. You were smiling mindlessly as you started look around from where you stood before you saw the blue familiar figure. "Yoo!" He smiled at you before walking towards his twin and rested his elbow on top of the purple figure's shoulder whispering as well. Before you knew it the sun itself had arrived... "Ohmigoshh!! Is this the special someone?" The orange figure smiled, he had a gapped tooth, same tails as Donatello but didn't cover the upper part, he had many stickers all over himself and small doodles. Donatello quickly shot a glare at Mikey before looking back at you while his blush had faded. "Hi! I'm (Y/N)!" You smiled while Mikey immediately took your hand into his own shaking it rapidly with his smile immediately melting into your soul. "Oh! I knew that! But you probably don't know my name! My names Michelangelo, the orange one! The blue ones Leonardo! And finally the red one that will pop in any minute is Raphael!" He kept shaking your hand but increasing pace as you basically felt as if he was lifting you while he shook your hand.