Chapter 12

Aprils POV 1st person,

I knocked on the door to no response, I thought they probably were shopping but I got them their favorite flowers, (f/f)! I hope they love them and enjoy them as much as possible! Just like my feelings for them.

I know I said, 'D, dw you can hit your shot!' but here we are, I want to at least confess to them to be more honest with them. Even though I've been leaving hints, such as these small gifts I've been giving them. I think they already know my feelings!

I grabbed my spare keys, (Aunts name) gave me since me and (Y/N) always hang. I opened the door quietly to make sure it can be a surprise. I was holding their favorite candy with the flowers, I was so excited I was smiling but also sweatin like a mother!

I walked toward (Y/N)'s room, nervously I opened the door, I looked up,

I saw the two, actin like... a couple.

My heart shattered, my eyes started to water, my mouth agape. I couldn't breathe... I know this could of happened but they barely know each other! I knew them since the beginning of the school year! I couldn't help but feel anger, betrayal..

"O'Neil! Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked worriedly, Donatello just stared at the situation, not knowing what to do or how to react.

(Y/N) quickly ran to my side already trying to comfort me. My knees buckled, I feel to the floor.

"(Y/N), are you fucking serious?!" I said before I shoved them a bit but Donatello ran to there rescue.. unlike trying to comfort me, me the person who basically knew him all his life!

"YOU FUCKING KNEW I LIKED YOU AND YOU STILL FUCKING DATE MY OTHER BEST FRIEND?!" I barked at them, my eyes pouring like a waterfall.

"I gave you hints, I gave you gifts and you still do me like this?!" I said gesturing toward were they were, hugging and smiling like fouls.

"April, I... I didn't know you had feelings for me! I don't understand how you could!" (Y/N) said trying to deescalate the situation.

"Well ask the fucking selfish ass turtle you're datin!" I growled at them, I threw the candy across the room everything I was doing was based on anger. I got up feeling my knees weak but I still ran out, slamming the from door in the process.

"I fucking hate them...." I whispered, my eyes feeling like they were pulsing, my throat felt dry. But guilt flushed me quickly.

I should of handled it better. I should of not been suck a dick. Now I seem like the asshole.

Your POV first person:

My eyes started.. leaking? I never felt this before well after the kidnapping of my parents and my childhood friend. My legs instantly gave out, I felt all jittery, I was now on my knees crying.

"Hey, it's okay gremlin!" Donatello tried so  hard to comfort me but this was the absolute undiscovered territory for him. He didn't know what to do, all he could do was just tell me it was okay.

It all happened so fast, I lost one of my bestest friend less than an hour. I can't believe her, all that for hugging another friend? But if I were in her shoes I might of reacted the same.

Donatello sat next to me, rubbing the opposite shoulder of mine comfortingly. I admired how he tried to comfort me even when its not his strong suit.

"It isn't your fault okay? It was out of your reach to control...?" He whispered, I calmed down a bit still having the sniffles, but he somehow made me calmer even without saying anything.

I'll try to resolve everything tomorrow morning. It'll give me more time to figure things out and plan the right words. I thought to myself before I rested my head onto his shoulder, slowly drifting to sleep. After a good cry sleep is what you need.

Donatello's POV first person:

(Y/N) has drifted asleep on my shoulder, I gently move my hand that was rubbing their shoulder too their hair.. it was so soft. I petted their head gently and they smiled slightly in their sleep.

Gosh they're so cute... I smiled at them. I opened my touch screen I invented on my arm, using my snout to push the buttons too find were April is to make sure she was okay.

I then typed a few codes to open the cameras throughly looking for her. I made sure to look everywhere till I found her in her room nice and safe. I sighed im relief, now being able rest. Its been a while since I've had a goodnights rest, so my day improved a bit more.

I rested my head on (Y/N)'s and drifted off as well.

JUST TO CLARIFY DONATELLO AND (Y/N) IS NOT DATING APRIL JUST ASSUMED AND THIS IS MY FORST AGNST SO ITLL BE ASS