Chapter 9

Your eyebrows furrowed as the tender moment was ruined.. Donatello didn't know what to say but then you shoved his face away from you. You put the game he bought you onto your gaming little station then turned to him. You cockily smirked at him. May the shoving began.

Donatello shoved you softly and gently, mean while you were shoving him with all your strength ,basically trying to make him fall, but of course all of your strength did nothing to him at all... it was as if he was being pushed by a cat..

"C'mon~" He looked at you, his eyebrows furrowing and he smirked at you.

"Is that all you got, cupcake?~" He bent down to your level before adding that. Man did it feel weird...

"I am not a food!" You barked at him, using both your arms to shove him on the wall, maybe make him loose his balance. But thankfully you actually did a small blow, he semi stumbled back.

"Man, you remind me of a sour pouch.. meant to be sour but the so sweet.." He looked down on you, standing confidently. You didn't understand what he was trying to do too you.

"Stop comparing me to food!" You growled before he walked a bit closer to you, putting his arm on your head, using you as an arm rest.

"Bitch! I am not going to let you do this to meee!!!" You screamed trying to lift up his arm, you successfully did it.

"This is not how you treat your honorable guest... you're hurting my fweelings.." He sarcastically told you before you grabbed him by his battle shell, your anger for sure makes you stronger because you successfully brought him down.

You gave him murderous eyes.

"Who said you were my honorable guest, sweetie?" You stared into him, if your gaze could pierce into his skull it would. Donatellos face flushed with a different color which you had never noticed.

Donatello didn't know how to react.. he just stared at you confused before clearing his throat. He didn't expect such a nickname from you...

An unknown turtle peaked his head through the window,"Are you guys flirting?" he said with the cockiest tone you've ever heard... cockier than Donatellos.

"NOTATALLIDONOTLIKETHEMWHATSOEVER" You and Donatello slurred out at the same time, you and him were flushed in a warm color..red.

You quickly released the purple turtle, adverting eye contact. Donatello covered his mouth and just stared at your face.."How can someone be so cute..?"He whispered low enough to the point no one could hear him... but his twin, he could tell who you were already... his twins crush.

Leonardo looked at his twin brother, mouthing something,'Is this the person' Donatello quickly looked side to side, clearly flustered. Meanwhile you were nervous, you didn't know what to say... you didn't mean to make it seem like flirting.

Leonardo connected the two dots and concluded that you were for sure the person who gave his twin 'symptoms'. Leo smirked at his brother before looking at you Leo was about to speak.

You then realize who just said such a question, you snapped to reality.

"THERES MORE OF YOU??" You shouted before the blue one then whispered a curse word before finally asking the question.

"May I come in? I'll answer everything once I get away from the coldness!"

You then nodded. Clearly you needed answers!! The lighter green figure stepped into your room, you had two turtles inside.

"Okay... Well my names Leonardo, but anything for you ,cutie. Thats my twin brother, Donatello as you clearly know and I have two other brothers who's older and ones younger." Leonardo took a a big inhale, after informing the smaller person.

"Any questions, angel?" You gasped at such nicknames, you realized you haven't given your name. You opened your mouth before Donnie said,"Nardo,Nardo... Why call someone such names, when you don't even know their name?" He said smirking.

"Ah.." Leonardo whispered, he them grabbed your hand and added on,"Wheres my manners? Whats your name, dear?" You've never been called so much nicknames at once, you preferred the nicknames Donatello would give you they weren't as frequent and they were funny.

"(Y/N)." You answered.

"Stop calling me names, you're not my boyfriend or friend to be calling me all that. Stop trying so hard." Man did Leos eyes widen... but he had an idea, an idea to tease the other two.

"So you and Donnie are dating?" The two of you flushed more than ever.. You did movements to disagree meanwhile Donnie walked up to his twin about to say something.

"Leo, shh! They do bot know about my symptoms or how I feel towards them! Do not say a single word about anything or so help me, I will make sure we have trachemys scripta elegans for dinner tonight with blue juice." Donatello whispered, mean while you were a blushing mess in your own room, man what was this..?

Leo was speechless but he understood.. he didn't wanna be dinner. Donatello quickly ran to you,"Wanna play the game together? Maybe watch the storyline together as well?" You were so confused.. why was he being so nice to you?

This was so unfamiliar.

"Uhhh, sure?!" You calmed yourself down turning into your original hue. Donatello gently took your hand and took it toward your tv...

CLIFF HANGERRR
HEHEHE