Chapter 5

You have awoken from your long slumber. Today was the day! The day of the new release of your favorite game but part two!

You checked the time on your phone which was, 6 pm... yes, you slept that long. Yesterday 11 ish pm.. Your aunt sure did shop long... Once 5 hours.

You got up and carefully walked to your got out through your window... sorry Auntie...

You climbed down the ladder carefully of course! You then lifted your hoodie up and started to walk toward the game shop!

You went inside the building, looking for the newly released game. You then stumbled upon a green figure. 'Man he must love the color green' you thought to yourself.

"Can you move over? Your in the way of (f/g)." He said harshly. That voice was familiar... he was wearing a purple hoodie and a erm.. purple mask??

"Can you move? Or are you deaf?" He said the last part doing it in sign language, of course you didn't understand what he was doing.

"Hey! My hearing is perfectly good!" You barked at him. His eyes widened, he looked you up and down.

"I thought you would've been taller." He bent forward, looking you straight in the eye. Clearly bending down to your level.

He then moved you to the side with ease, getting the last game from behind you and walked toward the cashier

"Hey! I was here for that first, bitch!" You yelled out, grabbing onto the bottom of the hoody pulling with all your might. He of course he walked forward with ease as if you weren't even there... talk about strength... He then paused turning his head behind you.

"(insert your username) don't even try. You wont even play the game right.." He gave you the cockiest smirk you've ever seen.. he even did that unsettling eyebrow thing...

"You don't even play the first game right." He added on, getting your hand with his free hand, pulling it off. You mouth went agape. He had three fingers?!

"Oof!" You yelped, falling on your behind slightly rubbing it because you fell hard.

He then turned behind him, you guessed in pitty.

"Fine, since me ,the all mighty Booty-shaker9000 with three y's, is so kind we shall share this copy then split the next produce of this marvelous game and I'll keep it. Sounds fair?" He lended a hand toward you.

You smacked his hand away from you,"Very." You were already thinking about roasts to give him incase he rolled you up.

"How kind of you." His smirk fell down, which you enjoyed sooo much... he shoved his hand into his pocket.

You stood up by yourself , taking the game swiftly from his hand, and started heading toward the cashier.

The green figure followed along right behind you. Getting his money out already handing it toward the cashier, you did the same but slowly counted to get the right amount.

Before you could finish, he took it away right away did it with ease and quickly.

"Hey! I don't need help from you!" You glared at him, he took the game out of your hand handing it toward the cashier. Then he put your remainder of your money in your palms, softly patting it.

"You fucking Einstein Kardashian Megamind secret baby." He looked at you with.. ojos que matan...

You looked away nervously putting your money back into your front pocket. You were silent the whole time before he grabbed the plastic back, which brought you back into reality.

"So, who is going to have this baby first? I think I should have it first, I mean I did touch it first." He smirked with that cocky ass smile.

It somehow made your blood boil.

"I believe I should have it first, because I stepped into the store first." You shoved his shoulder, barely moving him.

"Hm... I without me feeling pity for you, you wouldn't never have the game at all. So, I will have it for a day then the next day." He said calmly, looking towards you.

"Hm, fine better than nothing..." You looked down, avoiding eye contact. It was weird seeing someone plain green..

"Oh, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Donatello Hamato. You are?" I started to lead the way, toward my aunt's apartment, well our.

"(Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you Dona." You smirked, getting close toward the place you snuck out.

You could feel his eyes staring into you, he might drill holes straight into you,"Did you just call me a donut in spanish?!" He looked infuriated for some reason. You have arrived at your destination.

"Oh, didn't know Einstein knows spanish! Well thanks for walking me home! Even though you didn't know. Meet here tomorrow at 9 ish! If I'm not out throw a rock." You instructed him.

Donatello, looked shocked and huffed. "See ya tomorrow!" You said before climbing the ladder.

"Mkay." He said walking off. You laughed on how he drew on eyebrows onto his mask. You went inside, closing the window and locked it.

You just went and started streaming excited about tomorrow to get that game back. Your goal right now was to get sleepy and fix your sleeping schedule for school tomorrow morning.

Sorry it was a short chapter I just didn't know how to have them react🧍 I might edit it tomorrow once I finish my schoolwork.