Chapter 8

Aprils POV:
April walked out of her room, heading downstairs meeting the eyes of Sunita and Aprils mother. Sunita held roses, yellow behind her back. She looked shyly at April.

"You kiddos go have fun in Aprils room!" Aprils mom said before walking toward the kitchen to make Aprils and Sunitas favorite cookies, of course its thee originals! Chocolate chip cookies. Never could go wrong when making them.

Sunita and April started to head up, April not noticing what Sunita contains in her hand. They went to Aprils room, Sunita quickly moved the roses to her front and faced away from April.

April was... different.. not as excited and lively. Sunita on the other hand was blushing, turning toward April, extending her arms toward April. The roses smelled so good...

Aprils eye brows rose up blushing a bit, but then her eyebrows created a 'V' shape. Sunita looked down averting eye contact then quickly ended the awkward silence.

"April, I liked you for a while now... I-I was wondering if we could go out..... I can pay for the first date!" Sunita said slurring the words together.

"Sunita...." April grew a frown, not knowing how to reply, she loved Sunita platonically..

"I... like someone else."April added on, Sunitas heart dropped, her eyes started watering. Sunita didn't know what to say, she was shocked..

"O-oh thats alright..!" Sunita replied, feeling a lump at her throat, hurting her... her voice cracked. She forced a smile for April, Sunita still gave April the flowers she got for her.

"I'm so sorry Sun.. I prefer our friendship currently, maybe sooner for when I get over this person..." April got the flowers, carefully placing them to the side, and walked toward Sunita ,hugging her tightly.

"I am truly sorry.." April whispered, Sunitas lip quivering.

"Its all good O'Neil!!" Sunita replied, her voice hitching and she tried so hard not to cry. She didn't want to make April feel worse as is.

April released her friend, Sunita said her goodbyes before stumbling down. Sunitas breathing was uncoordinated, she ran out, she finally let down her composure, crying a lot. As soon as she left the building she sat on a bench they had in the front porch, sniffling.

As soon as she relaxed some what she started to walk home herself, she was still crying of course... she had never had this big of a crush at all.

As soon as she reached half way to her house, her mind started to control her,'What if she doesn't want to be friends anymore.. What if she thinks I'm weird? What if she doesn't want to be near me anymore?!' Sunita started sprinting forward, her tears pouring down, she couldn't deal with this right now..

Her heart was throbbing, she unlocked the

And... back to Aprils Pov.

April sinked to the floor, crying... she felt so bad for making one of her best friends sad. She felt guilty in fact. Oh, she wished she liked her instead of you... she loves you. Made it worse for everything...

She didn't know what to do she was still trying to comprehend what just happened.. maybe she could try to date her? Maybe she might gain feelings? But she didn't want to see Sunita heart broken if April didn't fall in love with her..

April did feel romantic feelings for Sunita, but it was never as strong to the point she would date her. But man she wished she did feel like that....

Donatellos POV:

Donatello kept thinking about you, causing him to have mistakes he never really did which worried himself dearly especially his brothers. Donnie didn't really know how to approach this or how to confess, usually his love stories would have those parts which ends up in happily ever after.. which he would love to have and experience.

But you both didn't quite know everything about one another so it would be difficult to establish such a relationship with little knowledge of one another.

Donatello received his preordered game that he wishes to return to you but, he wanted to have a small hang out with you.. so he decided to surprise you this midnight with this small gift, hopefully it results in semi mutual feelings he thought..

It was currently 4 pm, which left him to get ready to prepare himself on what to say, how to react, how to move basically everything. He needed it to be exact and perfection!

Donatello did his signature dorky smile, excited to view your reaction and see your smile. Oh, how he love it... if he could he would hug you tightly and kiss your forehead.

"Focus Donatello. You need to make sure everything will go according to plan and perfectly. No mistakes at all."

He slapped himself and breathed, you made his heart skip a beat. He loves everything that he knows about you... He wants to make sure you're treated like nothing but royalty.

He began to fantasize about being your special person someday. He would be so happy and feel accomplished...

He snapped back into reality and started to focus on his gift for you, he was gonna wrap the game with his own custom wrapping paper it was your favorite animal, artic foxes! He wanted to make it special, before wrapping it he bought you your favorite characters skin! It was spring the character looked so cool and just amazing!

Once he finished wrapping it he set it aside, it was all he could do for he doesn't know you so good. Soon it would change. You gotta be prepared for many gifts!

(Y/N)'s POV:

You were playing you favorite game, the second released. It was your turn to be able to have the game in your possession. For some reason Donatello was letting you have the game for more that 5 days, he would only have it for one day but you had it the most of course . It didn't really do anything to you because more game time, right?

You were eating cups of soups, your aunt had went on a business trip which was more happy for you, no bed time because she would make sure to power off the internet at 10 pm, to make sure you fell asleep. But now she couldn't do that!

You were streaming on the daily basis where you had the game and occasionally would take a break for a day. Donatellos account would always be the first one to watch it which confused you. He would tease you for how you would play the whole time and how he'll teach you how to play it.

Of course that got you angry, but he loved it and you didn't know it... Soon after it would 10 minutes before midnight, you heard the signal two knocks and a flick. You sighed and took out the game, putting it in the case.

You opened up the window to see Donatello there, it still astonished you for how talk he was..

You moved to the side allowing the soft shell to walk in. He held something behind his back, your guard went up and prepared to be pranked.

"Heh don't worry sweetheart, its not anything to hurt you, but a gift." He moved the present to face you.  You lifted up an eyebrow and looked at it.

"Whats that?" You said, Donatello handing it to you, you of course took it out of curiosity.

"A gift of course. You should be thankful because I usually don't give gifts to just anyone." He snarked at you, doing his signature smirk. Your face reddened out of anger, you huffed at him before carefully taking off the wrapping trying not to rip such a perfect picture, he loved that about you...

You gasped, smiling ear to ear! He blushed a bit because you looked so cute right when he notices himself blushing he quickly covered his face where he was blushing. You ran toward him, hugging him tightly. Man, that threw him off the edge.. he was a complete different color, hid face was no longer green.

"Thank you don! When do you want me to pay you back?!"

"You don't have to ,cutie.." Donatello quickly covered his mouth astonished from what he just said.

"- compared to other gremlins of course!" He added on.

HERES YOUR CHAPTER😻🤞