Chapter 7

Aprils heart stopped pumping, she saw her friend with her other friend which she felt feelings for. She felt a lump at her throat but (Y/N) doesn't know about how she felt about them.

"Guess you guys finally met!" April smiled awkwardly meanwhile Sunita had feelings for April.

Ah, one-sided love for these girls....

"I better go..." He mumbled before gently punched (Y/N)'s shoulder, usually he would do it harder...(wink wink)

He opened their window and left.

April took a deep breath, relaxing because she knew the turtle never had a crush and perceived him as aroace! She smiled at (Y/N) and hugged them.

"Oh, I missed you so much..." April whispered, smiling warmly at them.

"Well guys Imma head out! Bye l-love ya!" Sunita was of course hurt but she had to be Aprils best friend which is why Sunita was trying hard to not feel this way toward her friend.

Sunita then walked out of the door, and left the apartment. You and April chatted normally as always until the both of you got tired and got comfy on your bed. Your mattress and bed set had arrived so it was easier.

Donatellos POV:

A week has passed since Donatello developed weird symptoms, he still hasn't figured out what they meant. At least they had an older friend to assist. Perhaps it was just human puberty and turtle puberty mixing, leading to these symptoms.

He looked at the old texts between him and potentially crush, he read through them, his face starting to burn and he caught himself smiling widely toward their replies and texts.

He just scrolled up from the tiptop and read from there, feeling his face heating as time went by, the way they got comfortable with him every message made his heart skip a beat. Donatello never felt this way... his stomach was feeling weird as well. Donatello kept reading over and over until he see's the dots for when the other is typing.

Donatello then snapped from his trance, smacking his face a bit. Oh, how he wanted to feel their presence once more.

'What're you doing up this early?' It's currently 5 am school week. Of course you thought he woke up, but actually he was up all night doing tests on himself to see this new sort of sickness.

'Oh I'm doing tests based on these symptoms I am having currently.' He answered (Y/N).

'Oh no! Well I may be able to help you for my aunt was once a doctor! But she quitted because they kept changing her schedule which left me by myself more and her not being able to hang out with her own friends! But she's trying to find a job here to be able to become a children's doctor, and maybe a physical therapist since they choose their own hours and ect!' You rambled, he read the text you had sent to him and tried to absorb every detail. He began to smile at how much you sent him, of course he didn't mind. Donatello had three knocks, he didn't hear at all.

Leonardo stepped into Donatellos room, the twin saw his brothers face, a smiling and blushing mess. He looked as if he made the first ever discovery in the planet, only the smiling part.

"Dearest brother? What are you up to?" Leonardo whispered underneath his breathe behind his twin. Donatello jumped at the sudden noise, Leo laughed at the response, doing his signature smirk and lidded his eyes.

"Who's the lucky person mi hermano?~" Leo teased Donnie. Donnie didn't understand what he meant of course he hasn't experienced any romantic attraction before.

"Nardo, I do not understand what you are talking about." Donnie looked at his twin confused, being hit at his weak point. Emotions..

Leonardo smiled at his twin,"You'll find out once you give into the romantic vibe.." Leo did the anime pose he did when he joined the Todd scouts.