Chapter 13

Donatello's POV:

A few hours past, I woke up after a few minutes of sleep, for I cannot rest because sleep is for weaklings. (Y/N) was still resting onto my shoulder, they looked so cute like that and gorgeous. But I soon realized that they were a bit closer to me before we have fallen asleep, so I did the kindest thing ever and picked them up waking toward their bed so they can rest more peacefully.

Right when I was about to head out I felt a slight smaller hand grabbing my own hand, pulling me closer. I turned around to see (Y/N) half awake, what a perfect sight. Their hair slightly messed up, a slight bit of dried saliva under their bottom lip, eyes half lidded. (Y/N) tried to hold me close to them with only one arm. I then began to chuckle softly at this scene.

"Whats wrong, dove?" I asked them but all they could do was give me those sad eyes that those ads with sad animals. I sighed than sat next to them on their bed, I fixed their hair, and smiled at them. I earned a smile back, but they soon drifted off to sleep once again.

I just sat there for a few minutes looking down at them, I played with their hair for awhile. I then tapped a few buttons on my wrist, causing a note book and pencil to apear from my battle shell.

I started to write them a note, afterwards I grabbed tape adding it to the y axis of the paper in the 1/2 part. I then moved their hair out of their face and taped the paper onto their head.

I quietly opened their window, and left as quiet as I could manage. I then started to walk toward the lair, I checked the clock seeing how it was 3 am currently.

"Shit, Nardo will be awake and tease me about today." I whispered underneath my breath, carefully lifting up the cover of the sewers. I flew down with my marvelous battle shell, I safely landed onto the floor and walked towards the entrance of the lair.

I braced myself before entering, putting in the code. And to my surprise, Nardo wasn't even home. I sighed in relief, walking toward my room. I began to work on the fabulous drill once again, I still haven't completed. I previously added a coffee machine in my room exactly on my desk so I couldn't help myself so I grabbed a cup of coffee, my peace..

Leonardos POV:

I went to buy more of my coffee so I could drink tonight, so I went to the Hidden Cities local café that sold my favorite coffee beans. I walked through many blocks to arrive at the amazing café, they close at 12 am. I opened the glass door earning that little ding! I then saw a bunny and.. a small fox? The bunny was reorganizing the little library, the fox was reading a romance book... I stared at the fox yōkai for a bit till he moved his fingers near my face and snapped.

"Are you gonna buy something?" He asked me, trying to look as sweet as possible, but I knew he was annoyed. Then the albino bunny moved him to the side with ease.

"Sorry he's just really tired! Um, can I take your order?" The bunny asked politely, I read his name card reading,'Yuichi'.

"I would like to order the specialty coffee beans !" I smirked pointing at the other side of the counter.

"Oh, needing to stay up studying?" Yuichi asked me, I looked at him confused, what is 'studying'.

It remained quiet before the fox who looked about 4'10, maybe a fennec fox? His fur was a sandy color, his eyes were light brown. Eh, the fox grabbed the coffee beans and placed them on the counter, Yuichi scanned them and I handed the money right away. I already knew how much it would be, hehe.

"Receipt?" Yuichi asked me.

"No thank you! Have a swell night gentlemen." I said, gently grabbing my beans of coffee before winking at them both. Yuichi giggled, mean while the fo-.. I looked at the foxes name card saying,'Milo' with a star next to it. Well Milo just glared at me... eesh..

I walked back toward the entrance, my face beaming from excitement of my coffee! Its been a while since I've purchased it there but I sure remembered how much it was for the coffee beans. I did the little doodledat to go back to New York city, luckily there was a sewer hole right in front of me which was easy to go back home to my family.

Everyone was of course asleep, I was wide awake so which is why I usually stroll around in the sewers in case of our 'days off' Raph get lost. So I roamed there for about... I don't know I arrived here about 12:30 am, at the end of the stroll it was... 3 am?!

"WHAT?!" I yelled looking at my phone. I quickly ran toward the lair.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT." I groaned, Raph Is gonna wake up in a few hours and discipline me for being out! I was panting, swinging the bag with the coffee beans inside it. Man I hope they don't fall out..

I successfully made it back, I quickly put on my pajamas and went to make this lovely coffee. I prepped it up, then waited. I had my personal amazing concert on the island thingy magig in the kitchen, I also busted some sweet moves.