Chapter 11

FIRST PERSON (Y/N) LETS ROLL

I woke up from my long lasting slumber, still confused on how my stomach felt so fizzy and how I would heat up. I got ip and started to change into my clothes for high school.

I managed to go to AP classes which contained April there two. I kept seeing her face turn red whenever we would meet eye contact, especially when she was staring at me too long.

April would stare at me for minutes till the teacher called on her... not to mention her little gifts so often, I thought it was just her being really friendly. I of course thanked her for every thoughtful gift she gave me.

April and I have became more awkward, meanwhile when Sunita was involved with you two she would seem a bit... jelly? I really didn't understand why so I would carefully bring up the subject.

I didn't have much people skills at all which made it harder to predict other peoples emotions and reactions toward me. I understood sarcasm because of my dear friend Donatello of course.

Me and Donatello on the other hand are acting like those telenovelas on tv, where the main characters are realizing they like each other. I of course thought it was just a coincidence and I'm just over thinking it.

But anyways lets get back to the moment!

Me and Donatello were playing next to each other with my number 1 game it was a gorgeous and amazing one! It cannot be explained!

"Is it just me or your eyes are like jewels that shine so bright making me feel so rich, my dear?" Donatello whispered into my ear... it caught me off guard which lead to your side of the screen to read K.O.

My face was feeling as warm as fresh coffee, Donatello then pointed his wrist thingy at me.

"Woah, aren't you smoking hot..?" He pointed to the screen on his wrist, that left me absolutely flabbergasted.

"Geez! Chillax! I didn't know you liked me that much!" He smirked at me... that smirk made my stomach twist and turn... I wanted to squeal so loud right now...

I quickly looked away from him, Donatello grabbed my chin pulling me close.. I embraced myself but he bit my nose. I quickly pushed him away, rubbing my poor nose.

"Owww.." I whined he giggled and crawled to my side. Donatello looked at me and gently smile.

"You bipolar bitch.." I barked at him, my eye getting watery. For me and pain never got along, I mean never! I have a low pain tolerance, he didn't know that whatsoever which made me more worried.

"I didn't even bite you that hard, sweet cakes.." He said before carefully moving my hands away from my face looking at the small damage.

"I have a spray that should numb it for a while." He told me softly.

"Where the fuck is my apology?!" I growled at him.

"I'm sorry, my sweet (Y/N). I the all mighty Donatello, apologizes for the pain I caused you." He stumbled a lot especially with the apology part, especially that.

I smiled at him, we both stared at each other for a moment, his eyes were gorgeous... the way they shimmered in the light. We both looked away from each other, I could see a small blush forming on his face in the corner of my eye, I could feel mine heat up as well.

I cleared my voice, causing him to chuckle, it was deep man.. did it make my heart flutter.. My face heated up realizing what I thought.

"Whats wrong ,my scarlett dove?" He teased.

"Nothing! And stop calling me names! We aren't dating or anything!" I barked at him.

"Oh, I can wait." He leaned his head on my shoulder. We completely forgot about the game, we weren't playing at all. Donatello hugged me on my side, it was the first time we hugged. It made me feel more... fuzzy.

We stayed like for a while, until I hugged him back with my left arm. I could feel his head heat up on my shoulder, I smiled..

Hehe ROMANCE IS IN THE AIRRRR!!

I might write shorter throughout school weeks, my vacation is quite close which means I'll be able to have longer chapters! I hope you enjoyed this small chapter!

Be prepared... next chapter will be not so fluff.