Chapter 10

Donatello walked you to your tv, holding your hand gently. It was surprising the temperature of   the same as the walls! It wasn't too cold or too warm, it was perfect... some reason you felt in your gut you should hold on longer..

Donnie asked for your permission to turn on your tv, you wanted to continue to hold his large hand compared to yours, it was 1/2 times larger than yours. You didn't wanna seem weird or something, you gave him permission and slowly let go of his hand. You could see from afar his face went to its original color.

You sat onto one of your personal favorite bean bag, meanwhile the other one is for any of your friends. Donatello grabbed both of the controllers, handing both to you to let you choose  the one you preferred the most.

Leonardo on the other hand.. he was shocked to see his brother doing something that he doesn't gain anything at all. His mouth was agape, thinking 'Man, he must really be head over heels for them..'.

You went to grab your dearest controller, you and Donnies hand grazed each others causing you two to blush. You didn't know this feeling, it confused you, it only happened to you once.. but it was a scary path, unfamiliar path...

You quickly snapped back into the moment, getting the controller. Donatello had just seen you blush, the first time too! It made him flush more, he smiled as if he made a scientific discovery! He sat next to you on the floor of course.

You turned on the playstation, signing in so did Donatello as a guest. You put the game inside, you sat back down, meanwhile Leonardo just looked around after viewing everything he went to sit on the other available bean bag. You and Don played together, giggling nonstop, he slowly moved closer to you. Once he was close enough he laid his head onto your shoulder.

You both played for hours meanwhile Leonardo he was just mad dogging the both of you.

"When are you guys gonna date?" He asked the both of you, you immediately froze up, Donatello wasn't phase at all ,after all he knew his brother and how he would totally ask or say something like that.

Donatello flicks you gently on your cheek, you flinched and you rubbed your cheek. He then pointed to the game, you realized what you guys were doing before you stared into space. You guys went back to playing, Leo just third wheeling.

You both played together longer, shoving each other time to time. You both enjoyed the moment  until someone called the blue ones phone, by the time he answered you heard the voice that you heard previously, the gentle one, but he wasn't so gentle now... he was yelling.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS RAPH IS WORRIED!! COME HOME NOW OR DAD WILL GET PISSED OFF THAT WE'RE SNEAKIN' OUT AND GROUND US LONGER!" The anonymous male yelled, causing the blue turtle to move the phone far from his ear.. or where it should be..? You jumped at the sudden sound, you turned around.

"Who the fuck is yelling at the time like this?!" You barked, Leo looked at you then to Donnie. They some how knew what they were saying to one another... twin shit? You stared blankly waiting for an answer to your question but Donnie broke the silence.

"Its our eldest brother, Raphael aka Raph aka the huge teddy bear of the family, his signature color is red." He looked at you and warmly smiled at you, surprisingly no sarcasm which was weird previously you guys communicated with sarcasm.

Your mouth created a circle shape. Donatello and Leonardo got up, Don going to put the controller that he used away, offering to take yours too. You nodded 'yes' to him and you lend it to him he put it where it originally was. Leonardo was already opening the window you didn't remember being closed, Don was walking to his twin.

"When can I meet the um, other turtles..?" You hesitantly asked him, moving to tippy toes then to leaning on your heals. You repeated this motion for a while till you got an answer, with a hug goodbye.

"Tomorrow, I'll pick you up tomorrow sweet cakes." Don whispered into your ear before releasing you to leave through the window. Donatello looked at you and waved goodbye then left, the blue turtle was already outside, waving bye to you at an astonishing phase .

Donatello grabbed his twin by his shell dragging him down before going down with a dorky smile, that gave you 'butterflies'? You quickly realized what was happening, leading you to phase up and down your room.

"He's a turtle! You're a human, a stupid one in fact! You cannot give into such emotions especially with such a person! Well technically turtle but that isn't a point. You gotta-" You sank down, blushing.

"This is just a small feeling not in that way for sure you're just tired and thats all" You said before walking to the window, closing and locking it. Afterwards you went to your bed and tried to drift to sleep which you archived of course because sleep is amazing and beautiful!

What do you think guys💜😻 Hope you like it and stay tuned for chapter 11 sorry about how short it is compared to my other ones! I am currently facing writers block but it improves my writing but just makes it not as lengthy? Idk but i'm all juiced out bc of my reading teachers constant essays..

LEMME KNOW WHAT THE NEXT
CHAPTER SHOULD BE ABOUT 😋