Chapter 6

THIS IS GOING TO BE 3RD PERSON LIMITED AS ALWAYS BUT WITH DONATELLO!

It was a normal day with three other brothers in the layer. Nothing new, of course before April comes here to visit us on the weekly bases. Coming for us to give her the grocery list so after school she heads to buy them.

Donatello was casually in his lab, minding his business. He was working on his bō staff, minor updates, mainly for it too return to him after being thrown.

He added strong magnets in the palm of his hand with a button to access his middle finger or index finger, making the magnetism react with a chemical to attract it toward his hand. Since throughout battle he won't be able to press buttons on his wrist or head gear.

Donatello has been thinking about (your username) of how they weren't even 6'1 since they talk mighty strong, especially throughout calls. It's been quite the few days since these future lovebirds texted one another.

Maybe they met without even planning it? It didn't follow their plans?

But they still did the exchanges with the game, the next arrival for the bunch will be released in the following week.

Donatello thought,' That wasn't very a good impression. I should probably pre-purchase the next release of the same game. So that way it limits the chances to slim to keep swapping every once in a while.' he was once again over thinking a situation which quite literally ruins him.

He then adjust his goggles, now resting on the top of his head making him admire his peace.

"They didn't freak as much as I thought they would, I thought I would of gotten... kicked on my family jewels.." He sigh out of relief how it didn't happen whatsoever.

He checked the clock, 5pm close to night patrol. Donatello was bored out of his mind. Today was your turn to keep the game, he worried about the game being scratched for how idiotic and clumsy you seemed.

Of course he won't say it because you both share little to no interest of each other.

But today at 5:30 April will bring her friend. She said they already knew the situation of, mutants and so on.

April seems to know the right crowd most of the time when introducing them to us. Which is rare of when they met any humans .

Donatello was anxious about a unfamiliar presence coming to his safe heaven. Well his home with his brother and father.

"D, you gotta clean up to eat!" Raphael knocked onto the door slightly opening it peaking inside worried about when his younger brother would eat.

"Soon, I am almost done with my project! It's going to have magnetism and a chemical that makes it stronger and retract my marvelous, glorious bō staff that makes me the best fighter of the team. Its gonna travel at a-" Donatello was interrupted by Leonardo of course., as always.

"Dontronnnnn... we do not care for such creations right now. We needa fuel this beautiful brain! Then you can ramble on and on." Leonardo said peaking right after the eldest stepped to the side to help the youngest brother to make dinner.

Donatello rolled his eyes placing down the scientific gear down, to go get a small snack for he was actually hungry. He started to carefully walk toward the kitchen not really wanting to be seen. He got an orange then slipped away without being spotted. Or so he thought.

Raphael immediately noticed but didn't say anything, he didn't want to scare the soft shell.

Donatello walked back to his room, pealing the orange making sure for it all to be in one piece so it would bother him as much.