Chapter One ❤

Dear Ellen,

Dear Ellen,

I know it's been a long while or let me rephrase, a year since I wrote to you last, but my life was too good to be true. I am finally living my dream as Lily Blossom Bloom Corrigon. Can I say that again, Lily Blossom Bloom Corrigon. I vividly remember the last time I wrote to you, was the night before my wedding with Atlas. I reluctantly agreed to send the invite to Ryle, to which he declined the RSVP, but still showed up at the wedding during the vows.

Today I walked out of the room when I saw Atlas teaching Emmy how to bake cookies, the way he taught me years ago, using the Sunday as we'll sit to watch the wedding's movie and pictures.

Calling out to each other as 'Chef A' and 'Chef 'Em'.

Guess Atlas and Emmy are calling me to taste the cookies, Gotta go Ellen.

Love,
Lily Corrigon

"Oh my gosh !!!" I gasped when I saw that Emerson had taken a shower in the flour while making cookies.

"What on earth is this mess you two have made". I spoke with little chuckles as I watched Emmy's Chef A clean her all time favourite sous chef, Chef Em. While I was cleaning the kitchen and the flour when the oven was done baking cookies.

And Emmy jumps with joy, "yes! Nemo, we did it".

Atlas bent on his knees to hug Emerson and picked her up, kissed on her forehead and replied, "Yes, my love !". And they both went towards the kitchen, Atlas made Emmy sit on the kitchen counter and he looked at the cookies and took them out of the oven.

"Are they ready to eat, Mr. Corrigon ?" I asked with a smile.

I have always been a big fan of his cookies, since childhood and maybe I can say I'm a bit of impatient too when it comes to his culinary skills.

"Yes Mrs. Corrigon, but they'd taste better if you have them in a while when they harden up a little" he reverted back, coming towards me.

As he placed his hand on waist and pulled me in, I blushed and looked at Emmy.

"She won't mind if I kiss her mom, no mimi ! Mrs. Corrigon"

"Yes.

No.

I don't know." I said glibly

"Would you mind Emmy ?"

"No Nemo!!"

"See, Mrs. Corrigon" he said with a smirk on his face.

And he kissed me and then he kissed his favourite spot, my collarbone, my tattoo, the place where I always have kept the heart which Atlas gave me once.

I have to admit that Atlas' million and one kisses surely made me forget the horrendous past connected to that tattoo.

He definitely drew Stars around my Scars.

"Go take a shower, Mrs. Corrigon. You'll get late for the store otherwise". He said and I went too but only after hugging him for a few minutes.

A/n :-
Hey guys!! I hope I fulfilled your expectations with this chapter. This chapter has been one of my personal favorites as Lily has been talking to an old friend of hers after one long year.
I will post the next Chapter, most likely Next Week. But if you guys give 10 comments, it will be posted soon.

Please guys show your support and love, as. I have been writing for so long but never had the courage to post it.

Love,
Dri💗