Chapter Seven ❤

Flashback : a week before

Sitting on my desk, I checked out the accounts of the previous month, when I heard her.

I walked up to the door of my cabin, and saw her talking to Mindy (who genuinely didn't know whom she was talking to). Mindy was another girl I hired to manage the store because after creating the website we had grown up very quickly and I and Lucy were unable to take care of everything.

"Come on, call your owner !! She hasn't been planning anything for my wedding decor. It's been so long since I've booked you people" She said.

A nervous Mindy apologetically replied, "I'm extremely sorry ma'am, Give me some time. I will take care of it all. Please just don't be angry".

"I don't think I should keep my calm. I shouldn't have booked you in the first place. But never mind, I will do that now. I will right now cancel the order and then I'll put my reviews on the website as well". She spoke haughtily

"No ma'am, please don't do that. I will lose my job if this happens. I will not disappoint you". Replied Mindy with water just on the brink of oozing out of her eyes.

"Really...!!" She said, narrowing her eyes.

"Yeah, do that Ms. no Mrs." I said, raising my eyebrows.

It was when she turned around to find me leant sideways on the door of my cabin.

"Come on, do it now. But then all the Fresh red roses for your bouquet, white roses for bridesmaids in addition to the carnations and sunflowers for decorations of the aisle will be wasted. Oh yea, and the painter who's gonna paint your wedding kiss will all be of no use"

"Really, have you booked all of that for me..!! Well, I gotta admit that would be really Pinteresty of you, Lily". She said bringing her arms around to hug, while Mindy watched the entire episode in a strange sense.

"Umm... Anything for my Pinterest whore" i cried as I hugged Alyssa back.

"Mindy, this is Alyssa and Alyssa, this is Mindy my new employee who is a master at painting live at weddings and she's going to cover all your events". I said as I introduced them to each other.

"Oh, she is that... The one who helped you set up all this stuff for fun". Uttered Mindy in an excited tone.

"Well, you can say that.. By the way, please don't be offended by any of my tantrums earlier. I just pulled off some prank" said Alyssa.

In return Mindy just smiled and nodded at her, when I cut them off. Mrs. Would be bride? I think we should go and grab a bite and talk over your bridal shower, since you are not going to have a bachelorette party ?" I asked

And continued, "n Min, you please manage the store, Lucy will be back any minute now with your lattes". And I walked out with my Alyssa.

"So now, Mrs. Bride, can you please tell me, what made you decide on a no bachelorette ?"

"Well, I pondered a lot over that and there's no problem with a bachelorette but with the bachelors it is".

"I mean how, what now ?"

"My brother, Ryle," she said.

"But how, he has been in England since the last three months, if I'm not mistaken ?"

"Yes, he was. But if you remember he was Marshall's best friend along with being a brother. So Marshall and I had decided to plan a mixup of bachelors and bachelorettes but like an after party, for Marshall had so wanted Atlas to be at his bachelor party" said Alyssa taking a big bite of her sandwich.

While I lowered my eyes, it was because of me that she had to plan things differently for her brother.

"I know what you're thinking, Lily. And it's not because of you. Plus, there's something else too..."

I looked up at her with questioning eyes.

"Lily, the thing is.. I don't know if it's true or not but mom asked me to drop you some hints that Ryle has been planning something related to Emmy".

"What do you mean, Alyssa ?"

"Actually, I myself don't know what actually it is but Ryle has been meeting a few lawyers in England and maybe this time he will take action against you. So, please be safe."

Present, in the store

I was thinking it all over again, when my phone went off and I snapped back in to reality.

It was not a call, but a text. From Marshall.

Marshall : Hey Lily !! It's a reminder.

For you and Issa are going shopping today at 11:30ish.

And yes ! Don't worry abt the girls, I will take them to a picnic today.

Lily : Yes, Mr. Groom. I remember.

😉🎊🎉

A/n:-
Hey dear readers,
I'm sorry for being inactive for so long. But here's the part as promised. Thank you so much for supporting me through my exams. I will try to be regular now.
Please let me know in the comments how do you like this one and vote for the story.

Love,
Dri 💗