Chapter Five ❤

I was cut by Emerson, who just got and was standing at the door

"Come on in!! My love".

"Good Morning, Nemo" spoke Emmy as she climbed the bed, for she still struggled with it.

"Did my baby sleep well ?" I asked when she finally got up and lied between me and Atlas.

"Yes Mimi".

I smiled as I saw Atlas and Emerson playing together and cuddling up. I don't know how I will tell them the truth, I thought.

I was just staring, that I didn't even realise that A tear had fallen and my eyes were somehow moist.

Atlas noticed it, and wiped the tear away using Emmy's hand.

"Nemo, Why is Mimi crying ?"

"I don't know,Em. But I promise you I will find out. Till then, you will decide what you want to make for breakfast with me."

"As you say, Chef A. I will go and ask Josh too" said Emmy as she stormed out of the room.

"Careful Chef Em" spoke Atlas with concern.

"Are you sure everything is fine, Lily ?"

"Ye..Yeah, of course".

"You know very well that I can catch your lies. Right ?"

"Yes Chef, I know. Now, get up else we both will get late". I replied, not making eye contact with faking a smile, the best one I could give.

"Nee..Mo, Josh wants to have crepes for breakfast" Emerson called out to Atlas. And he took charge of the kitchen while I decided to get ready and then help him with cutting fresh fruits.

--------

Later that day, I left Emerson at mom's place and reached the store by 11ish while Atlas left for Corrigon's. The cafe's growth had been incredible for breakfast and lunch while BIB was always known for its desserts and dinners.

I checked the stocks of Carnations that arrived that morning and after giving instructions to Lucy, I sat in my cabin with my phone in my hands.

After some moments had passed, I thought of texting Atlas.

...

Lily :- I miss you here chef !!!

I texted him a picture with the text message. I stayed online hoping that he would get online but then as I decided to get back to work, I received a text. It read,

Atlas :- I miss you too here love <3... Hope to see you soon in the evening.

He sent a picture of himself in his cabin while reading the menu of Corrigon's.

I liked his text and moved to get to work as I heard another notification. I checked and it was by Marshall.

A/n:-
Hey readers!! This is the next chapter in the series. Hope you like this. Please show your love and support for this. The next lesson will be posted next Sunday, to get it soon please do at least 10 votes on this lesson.

Love,
Dri💗