Chapter Four ❤

I woke up in the morning to find the person whom I love the most lying beside me

I woke up in the morning to find the person whom I love the most lying beside me. I snuggled up to him and kept my head on his shoulder and gazed at him. I noticed that the sunlight was directly falling on his face and his skin had a slight tinge of glow on it. However, his eyes were tightening up due to the rays. So I put up my hand in between his face and sunlight coming from the window to create a shadow of my hand on his face. I saw his facial muscles relaxing, so I tried pulling up a fun prank.

I placed my hand in the air to stop the rays of the sun one moment, while in the next moment I moved it. And did it again and again and giggled as low as I could so as to not wake him up.

But at last, I did place my hand again and kissed Atlas on his cheek. And said to myself, " How is it possible for me to fall in love with you over and over again every day and night ?" And closed my eyes and smiled softly.

It was when I heard a voice, " It is only you, who can tell how it is possible, sunshine".

I suddenly opened my eyes in shock and asked, " when did you wake up ?"

"I woke up even before you were playing with my eyes and the sunlight." He said with his lips turning upwards slightly in a crooked smile.

And I turned in embarrassment, my head on his shoulder and eventually in his arms as he turned around on my side. The same way we used to when we were kids. Lying on our sides and facing each other, lost in each other's eyes.

"Why do you have to be the mood-killer." I uttered in embarrassment throwing a tantrum.

"Why don't you just try to speak all of that looking into my eyes, Mrs. Corrigon".

Just then, he came closer, as I looked into my eyes, he tucked a hair strand behind my right ear that was framing my face till the chin, his fingers still lingering caressed my face.

Just then I thought of telling him about my conversation with Alyssa, happened a few days ago.

"Would you mind if I talk about Ryle to you ?"

" No, love. Not at all. Tell me if anything is wrong. Did he text you or call you or did he threaten you for Em"

"Calm down, my bullet train. Give your thoughts a little bit of rest.

The thing is when I went to pick Emmy from Alyssa's last week. She told me that Ryle is coming back to Boston. And this time...."

Ryle and I had mutually agreed to having separate days with Emerson since we got separated, and it was going well, but before Ryle had gone to England for the last 3 months. I thought it was related to his professional life but now, I feel I was wrong.

"And this time... What about it Lily ?"

"And this time, he might ..."

A/n:-
Hey readers!! This is the next chapter in the series. Hope you like this. Please show your love and support for this. The next lesson will be posted next Sunday, to get it soon please do at least 10 votes on this lesson.

Love,
Dri💗