Chapter Three ❤

The vows begin with Atlas's turn, who began speaking but couldn't complete, overwhelmed by emotions

The vows begin with Atlas's turn, who began speaking but couldn't complete, overwhelmed by emotions. So he started by saying "What is important to you is important to me.

What makes you happy is what makes me want to keep it.

What scares you is what I want to tear apart.

And I'd do anything for you to see you smile"
And then he came closer and whispered in the mike,
"p.s. It's my wish for you to be my fish".

And then , it was my turn for which, I had already prepared and practised for weeks, a poem. So I started reciting it

"He was walking down the corridor , when i saw him in the eye that day,
He might have thought, "i have forgotten him",
but did I ?

I remember his ocean blue eyes, his baked cookies
And not to mention, the Ellen DeGeneres show n diaries.
You remember my Surprise Lily nails,
And I remember your Boston (BIB) tales...
So, My Mr. Adonis Chef Corrigan, I remember it all...
I do!!!
P. S. It is my wish too for you, to be my fish."

And everyone started clapping.

I was so into the scene, that I didn't even realise that Atlas had leaned forward to me, and I came back to reality as he pecked me on my cheek and I screamed. It was when Josh asked me, turning around if anything happened and I turned red with embarrassment.

Atlas noticed it, and cut him by saying that the best part of the wedding was yet to happen. So, it was decided to play the video again.

And then arrived the time for me to throw the bouquet, but a turn took place when, instead of throwing it I turned and walked to Alyssa and handed her the bouquet over. She was shocked by it, but eventually everything made sense when she turned back. She saw Marshall knelt down with a ring in his hand, as he said
"Issa, you are still way better, no best than that Cheetos girl. So why don't we give our Rylee another chance to be a flower girl !"
And to that Issa said YES !!

After that we saw some pictures and the video ended. I was busy reliving my wedding when I heard Emmy calling out to me, for my permission to go to Rylee's place.
"Mimi, can you please drop me at Aunt Issa's place ? I and Rylee had an important secret meeting."
"Really, And won't you tell mimi about your little secret ?" I asked cupping her cheeks lovingly.
"Oh ! Why not mimi, It's about Uncle Marshall and Aunt Issa's wedding. Now Can you please drop me, even Nemo said yes."

I looked up at Atlas and smiled. I loved whenever Emerson called Atlas Nemo but Step-Dad.
"Okay Emmy, I will drop you on my way to the store".

A/n :-
Hey Dear reader,
Please let me know in the comments how do you like this lesson.
Please show me your support and love by voting for this story and commenting on this.
The next chapter will be posted next Sunday.. To get it soon, please do 10 comments at least to shower your love.

Love,
Dri 💗