𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 ❘𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

Talia's pov

Darcia's tongue gently entered the inside of my mouth as she kissed me hard. Our tongues touched each other, making me forget everything I hated her for. Her cherry lips were so tasty, I wanted to eat them every second.

Her hand suddenly sneaked under my large sweater, which covered almost my whole body, and traveled to my thigh. Her squeezing it made my lust for her even deeper.

Why does her cold touch make me forget everything? Why do her lips make me go crazy for her?

I locked my legs around her hips as her hand moved to the inside of my thigh. I let out a soft gasp, to which she broke from our kiss, giggled at me, and moved on my neck with soft pecks. I closed my eyes, thinking I was in heaven and this was not really happening.

Her extremely long hair fell into my eyes as she moved her head upward. "Oh sorry," Darcia apologized, moving her hair to the side. I reached my hand to her face and tugged the few strands of hair behind her ear.

Her eyes suddenly turned crimson red, and my eyes widened at the sight of them. She noticed my reaction and slowly got off me, covering her eyes with her arm. I immediately pulled myself up and grabbed her hand to move it away. She shut her eyes, creasing her forehead to make sure she would not open them.

"Darcia, look at me." I softly spoke to her. I grabbed her face with both of my hands. She carefully opened them but did not look into my eyes.

I thought about what I was going to say to make her look at me and not be afraid. Now that she has been honest with me, I need to be too.

"I-I like you." She opened her eyes, looking in disbelief. "You made some terrible actions last week. It still hurts me, however my feelings are still the same as they were before. I d-don't understand these feelings very well, but it must mean you're special to me. I never felt this way about anyone." I confessed.

I shifted my hand to her waist while looking into her unbelievably crimson-red eyes. I slowly lifted her black blouse a bit as I touched her soft, cold skin underneath it. I leaned my face closer to hers and merged our lips together once again. It was impossible for me to stop kissing along with touching her. My desire was much greater.

My warm temperature with her cold perfectly mixed together. She tasted like fresh ice cream on a long, hot summer day. I gently bite her lower lip. She was stunned to see what I had done, her eyes wide open in surprise. We were in perfect sync, almost as if we melded into one another.

Darcia took my sweater off. I looked away in embarrassment. She laid me down and kissed my collarbone, going steadily down on my chest. She moved the strap from my bra downward and moved her lips on my shoulder, looking into my eyes at the same time. My cheeks were burning like never before, and I couldn't stop smiling and giggling.

"You're so beautiful, Talia." She uttered. A wave of heat blew through me. My insides were on fire. Darcia sat down on me and unhurriedly unbuttoned her blouse, maintaining eye contact with me. When she was on the last button, she ripped the blouse out of her, and I couldn't stop staring at her. Her face was not the only glamorous feature; her body as well as hardly irresistible. Each thing about her was heavenly-looking.

I froze, just staring at her. I didn't know what to do; I was extremely overwhelmed by her. Her beautiful slim figure, which I could only wish for, and her plumped cherry lips looked so delicious. They not only looked delicious, but they also tasted delicious.

She steadily crawled down close to my stomach and passionately kissed it. Her tongue traveled from my belly to my chest, and my back arched. Darcia put her hand under my back and pulled me higher. She entered my mouth again with her tongue fully and hardly sucked on my upper lip. The feeling of excitement kept building. I almost thought I'd explode.