𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓 ❘𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞

Darcia's pov

It was late evening, and me and Talia came inside after watering the flowers that had significantly grown in those short months. I never cared about some plants, but it appeared that Talia loves spending time outside, taking care of the flowers that we plant together, and I like to join her.

We quickly moved to the living room, where the fireplace was already lit. Talia ran to the fireplace and sat down near it. Her hands stretched toward the cozy heat. She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh. I could perceive the warmth radiating off her body. She seemed so content and peaceful. Her angelic face and stunning light brown hair were shining in the orange light that the fireplace created. I love watching her do nothing and just observe every move that she makes.

In the meantime, she was getting warm, I sat down at the piano and gently swung my fingertips through all the keys without letting out any melody. Just feeling the keys against my fingertips made me feel a slight sense of joy.

It's been a while since I last played something. The piano is my number one comfort. Nothing could make me relax as much as creating a melody with a simple press.

Talia suddenly appeared next to me, placing her warm hand on top of my cold shoulder. My eyes shifted from the keys to the candle, which was in the center of the piano. That little flame was glaring so brightly that it lit the whole piano.

"Sit." I softly said as I turned my head slowly to Talia. I made more room on the dark leather piano bench for Talia to sit beside me.

With her index finger, she touched the sleek black key and gently pressed it. As she pressed the key, a beautiful melody began to play from the piano. She smiled as she continued to play whichever key she looked at.

"I always wished to play the piano. Did you know that?" She informed me. Those words brought sadness to her hazel eyes.

"Now your wish was fulfilled," I whispered into her left ear, brushing my lips against it, wrapping my hand around her stomach. She looked intensely into my eyes and gave me a half-smile.

I covered my hand over hers and corrected her fingers to the right keys. My left hand traveled to the end of the low note keys, and hers was on the high note keys. We were playing a piece together, and I was guiding her right hand to the keys that should have been played, helping her to play the correct notes.

Halfway through playing, we gave each other a short look at an accomplishment that we had achieved in some minutes. It was a simple melody we played, but for Talia it meant a great deal. To finally be able to play after long years of dreaming about it.

As my hand was kept on top of hers, I gently began to stroke the top of her hand and fingers. Her heartbeat began to speed up as I grabbed her hand tight and stopped with any movement. Her fast breaths she tried to hide, but it was impossible to do so.

A feeling of indescribable lust swept over me at that moment...

I had touched her several times already, yet being in this moment made it feel like it happened for the very first time. Our eyes shifted from our hands synchronized to our faces. I sensed her nervosity, and her rose cheeks confirmed it as well.

I instantly grabbed her into my arms and, at super speed, moved us into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me into the pitch-black room without any signs of light. I lay her down on the bed, crawling the next second on top of her fragile body.

The whole time, she hadn't uttered a single word about me doing so. She's just laid there, watching me, with a knowing smile on her face. I'm not sure what she's thinking, although I know that she's nervous. Her pinkish cheeks obtained rose color. Her bottom lip was between her teeth, and her eyes, those fucking magnificent eyes couldn't move from mine.