𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 ❘𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Talia's pov

Darcia left the room, leaving me alone. My cheeks were burning like hell, and I felt a weird tingling down there. As much as I don't want to admit what I was experiencing, her touch made me feel incredible. I wish she would never stop and just continue until the morning.

I hate what she's doing to me, but I cannot push her away from me. Even I don't understand myself. I shouldn't feel those things about someone like her. A vampire who kidnapped me.

I felt empty after she left because I wanted more. But at the same time, it seemed wrong of me to crave for her lips when I hate what is coming out of them. Her words cause me pain every time.

I adjusted my tank top and pulled the cover on me. I felt fresh air blowing into my face. I turn my head to look out the window. I furrowed my brows, trying to remember when I opened it. Chills went down my body, goosebumps appeared on my arms.

Out of nowhere, the window shut by itself, but I still had a weird feeling, creating in my stomach. Something large was standing behind me, and I could see its reflection of it on the floor. I turned my head around and saw a tall man with red eyes looking at me with his teeth out. I instantly jumped on the floor, ran to the nearest corner, and shielded my face with my hands.

The man walked around the bed to me and crouched down. His extremely long snowy hair was lightly touching my knees. His finger with his sharp nail touched my right cheek, his head turned slightly to the left and I noticed his perfectly structured face.

I couldn't believe I was going through this once again. As much as I hate Darcia for doing this to me, I would rather have her sucking my blood than him. He looked much more dangerous. I knew he thirsted for blood, but why is it me again?

"Touch her, and I'll break your neck." Darcia calmly noted. I instantly felt relieved as soon as I heard her deep soothing voice. He stood up and slowly turned to Darcia. I took my chance and ran behind her. Her crimson red eyes were peering at him.

"Darling, you're so selfish. This is how you greet your friend?" He giggled.

"And that's how you came to my house? By the window?" Darcia rolled her eyes.

"Well, I smelled a human here, so I thought I'd have a snack first." He took a step forward leaning to the side so he could see me, "So, who is this tasty girl?" He asked curiously.

"Let's go to the living room, and I'll explain everything," Darcia responded, pushing him back to the place.

"Sorry to bother you two, but do you care to explain who this is?" I asked Darcia. Only a few seconds ago he thought of me as a quick snack.

She turned to me and touched my shoulder which made me feel weird again that goosebumps appeared. "This is my friend Nicoli, who I mentioned before; don't worry, he's not going to touch you," she explained.

"Who said I wouldn't?" Nicoli laughed. Darcia turned at him with a dead stare. "You are no fun, darling," he joked, and then he ran downstairs at vampire speed. Because of how fast he was, I could only see his hair pass next to me.

After letting go of my shoulder, Darcia took a step back. "Here is your soup," she pointed at the table. "Stay here." And then she disappeared too.

I felt cold and scared. What kind of plans does she have with me? She said he's not going to touch me, but what if he will? Is she going to share me as a meal?

I sat at the table and took a sip of the soup. "Agh, so warm." I placed my left hand on the bowl so my fingers wouldn't feel so cold. I couldn't believe he was the guy she was talking about. There is no way in hell that he is capable of love. He's a monster. Monsters cannot love.