𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐 ❘𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧

Talia's pov

The terrifying thunder jolted me from my calm sleep. Darcia, on the other hand, couldn't stop listening to it and leaned against the window sill. Vampires, it appears, enjoy this type of weather. I rolled myself to get to the edge of the bed and got up from it. No matter how many times I try to scare Darcia from behind, no success.

I tippy-toed to her and embraced her, locking my hands around her stomach. Her ice-cold hand grabbed mine. She turned them into a fist. She squeezed them tight.

"Missed me?" She asked, tilting her head towards mine.

"Extremely much," I answered with a smile on my face. Her very long raven hair fell to my face. Oh, god, how good they smell like lavender and plums.

There was something so serene about this house and its location. It couldn't be described in words. It was a place you had to experience for yourself.

As a few raindrops fell on me, I realized that soon everything would be resolved. There's nothing to worry about anymore. The inner peace will finally begin. I craved it the most. This place was only the beginning of it. She is the one who makes it utterly complete.

I stretched my hand out of the window so the raindrops could reach it. They felt pretty warm on my skin. But Darcia's cold lips behind my left ear remind me of the cold again.

She brushed her soft lips against my ear and then slowly gave me a kiss behind it. Then her chin rested on top of my head. Our height difference always quite amuses me.

I pulled my hand back to my body, covering Darcia's hand with mine again.

She bore her face into my bed heads hair. "I love you." She quietly said as if she were embarrassed to say it out loud.

I recall how we first became acquainted. It was an unforgettable day. The day that changed everything I knew about our existence.

But her gentleness wasn't there back then. She was the total opposite of it. How come I turned an unmerciful, cold-hearted vampire into the most loving and sweetest one? Yes, she still lacks some knowledge about relationships, yet she understands and learns from her mistakes.

I love her body against mine. Especially, her hands around my waist. I love the feeling of her thin but strong body against mine.

When she's around me or very close to me, I know nothing can happen to me. While she's with me, I'm getting her constant and sincere protection.

Now that there's no one to be afraid of. I can once and for all let my guard down and feel at ease.

Her hand trailed from my waist up to my neck. She gently rearranges my hair to the left side over my shoulder.

Soft kisses landed on my stretched neck as I pulled my head back for her to have more space to kiss. My heart raced faster as I felt her breath on my skin. She continued to shower me with gentle kisses until I finally felt my body and mind completely relax. I moaned into her ear in pleasure. Enjoying every move her cold lips made. Her hands danced around my body, clenching them in some places. Making me yearn for her this instant.

"We-" Darcia paused, distancing her lips from my neck.

"We have to stop for now," she continued, tilting my chin to meet her crimson-red eyes. I know for a fact that deep down, she thirsts for my blood. She just doesn't want to admit it to me.

"Sadly, we have to." I smirked, placing a quick kiss on her cheek.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

How am I feeling? It's been months since I last saw my sister. Meeting her again brings the last pieces of my happiness to be completed, where they belong.