2 : SURPRISE !!!

2:00am :

Clearly sleep isn't her partner tonight. She's sitting on the couch of her room holding a pillow on her lap and from the dry mark of tears on her cheek, its clear that she was crying since then.

Only one question is roaming around her mind.

Why it's always her ?? Why ??

But she didn't even know who she's questioning??

"Why ??? Why this is happening to me ??. I knew the entire truth from the beginning.. I accepted the truth... but why it's getting harder today ??? Why ?? Its been months since we got married and I got to know about the truth. But that time it wasn't this much harder to accept the truth... then why now ??"

She started crying again.

But Where's the answer of her questions??

Neither her mind nor her heart knows the answer.

After few moments, she stood up keeping the pillow on the couch and took a deep breathe and looking at her, it feels like she's made up her mind on something.

Yes. She did.

She's decided she'll continue this fake marriage drama for the sake of his dad.

She's already lost her mom. Her brother left their family for his wife. Now she can't lose her father. He's everything to her.. he's the only person left in her family. He's the only person who lives in her world. And she can't loose him.

"No matter what. I'll have to continue this. I can't loose my dad. But why it's getting harder... Abhimanyu is taken then why it's bothering me so much ??? I should stop thinking about all this.. yeah... then it'll be easier."

She again took a long breathe as if she's convincing herself and then went towards the bed to sleep.

But as I've said earlier, sleep isn't her partner tonight.

She spent the whole night staring at the ceiling of her room and busy in finding the answers of some unknown questions.

Next morning :

Akshara got dressed in a pink saree as she has her recordings today for her upcoming album.

She got up from the bed at straight 6am and then took a shower and got ready.

Now it's 7am almost time for Abhimanyu to wake up.

And there he is.

Coming towards the kitchen while rubbing his eyes as he just woke up from his deep sleep.

"Hi. Good morning Abhi...manyu"

"Yeah." ( He said in a dizzy voice as still he want to sleep again)

"Breakfast is ready.. get ready and eat.. I'm leaving "

"Where are u going?" (He asked gaining the proper conscious)

"Um.. what?" (Akshara looked confused )

"Woh.. I mean its 7:05am. This early... where are u going.. ?"

"Oh. Actually I've some recordings for my upcom...."

"Oh okay go go " (He cut her mid way. Didn't even let her finished her sentence as if he understood everything )

"Hm. Bye " (she said)

He just waved his hands.

Akshara left the house.

Abhimanyu then going to the kitchen, looking at the plates where the food is been served already for him. He removed the cover from the plate, smell the food as its his habit to smell it always before eating.

"Ahhh... smells delicious. Yeah. Can't wait now. Already I'm starving"

He started eating without even brushing his teeth.

It's 8:30am.

Abhimanyu got ready for his hospital and left his penthouse and went to the hospital.

He has multiple surgeries today and all are important.

He went to his cabin.. kept his belongings in his cupboard and dressed in a scrub went towards the operation theatre room.

At around 1pm, after two surgeries, finally he entered his cabin and fell down on the couch.

A soft hand started massaging his scalp and it was so relaxing that he couldn't stop that soft hand.

"Its so relaxing" ( Abhimanyu said with a relaxing smile)

"I know it baby"

"Shalini???" (Abhimanyu got shocked after knowing about her presence in his cabin)

"What are u doing here ??" (He asked)

"What happened baby ?? Why are u looking like u didn't expected me.. its toh our routine na.. me waiting for u inside ur cabin.. then ??"

"No it's... actually see.. the things are now different. You also know that . So we've to be careful otherwise...."

"Otherwise what Abhimanyu?? Are u scared of your wife ?? That girl ?? Pls you're only mine. And why are u behaving like this ha ??? "

"Shalini see.. its not like that.. you're misunderstanding me ..."

"No I'm not. And what's Shalini Shalini??. U call me by baby or Babe or shalu... what's happening tell me pls "

Abhimanyu took a deep breathe and he left the cabin without answering her for his next surgery.

Shalini at his cabin left shocked and got angry.

"I'll never let u leave me Abhimanyu. You're only mine.. yours everything is mine. You belongs to only Shalini. Not some aksh.. what was that!! Yeah. Akshara. I'll destroy her.. just wait and watch and its clearly visible you're getting affected by her. You started behaving oddly with me because of that girl ??. No no Abhimanyu.. I will never let that happen.. just wait and watch. I'll remove that girl from your life forever.. you're only MINE. and I'll make you all mine.. and it'll be tonight "

She gave a smile and winked at Abhimanyu photo frame which was kept on his desk and she left the cabin.

She left a note on his desk before leaving the cabin.

Meet me tonight at my place.
Don't forget.
Love you,
Yours shalu ❤️

It's 7pm.
Abhimanyu finished all his pending surgeries and finally came back to his cabin.

He find his cabin empty and exhaled a deep breathe as if he was scared that he'd see someone still present at his cabin.

Wait.. does he want to avoid Shalini??. Or its just her presence is annoying him ???

He sat on his chair keeping his hand on the table and was about to keep his head on his hand and then he noticed a note on the table.

The note Shalini left before leaving.

Shit !!

"Are yaar !! Why all of a sudden she called at hee place ??? Am I forgetting something?? Is it our anniversary?? No it's not that. Then ?? "

He called her but she didn't picked up the call but left a message.

"Don't be late and don't think too much. Just come na baby. "

"Okay love..."

He sent the message then felt a sudden uneasiness so deleted the message and then wrote "Okay shalu..."

And then he stood up packed his belonging and left for her home.

It's almost 8:15pm when he reached her place and got shocked when she opened the door.

"Taaa-daaa liked the surprise Dr Birla ???"

____________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
See u guys soon.
Bye .