18 . A NEW ENTRY.

Akshara fell asleep on the floor keeping her head on the bench beside the ICU room.

She didn't even know when she'd fell asleep.

She heard a sound in her sleep and it was as if someone is calling her.

"Akshara ma'am!! Ma'am!!"

Akshara opened her eyes to see Dr Rohan is calling her and it looks like he's calling her since a long time.

She got up hurriedly and asked rohan about Abhimanyu.

"Dr Rohan. How's Abhimanyu??? Is he awake ?? How's he??"

"Ma'am he's now completely out of danger. We'll shift him to the normal cabin as soon as possible. And for that I was calling you and had to wake you up as I had this news to tell u. I'm sorry ma'am."

"No no. Its okay. I'm glad u woke me up. Thank you."

"Welcome ma'am. Ma'am you can take rest now. There's a resting room in the hospital and also Abhimanyu sirs cabin. It's also yours. So you take some rest and there's a canteen. Grab some food. And if u say, I'll send some food for you."

Dr Rohan said.

"No no Dr Rohan. I'm completely fine here. I don't need anything. I can only take rest after I can speak to Abhimanyu. Not before that. "

"I understand ma'am. But you'll need to have something too. Otherwise you'll fall ill. And then who'll take care of sir. So please. And if u don't eat anything, then sir will kill me after he'll wake up and got to know about this."

Dr Rohan said earning a chuckle from Akshara.

"Don't worry Dr Rohan. I'll have something. And thank you."

Dr Rohan nodded and left.

_*_

Akshara opened the door of abhimanyus cabin and entered the cabin.

The cabin was so well decorated with some lavish furniture like couch cupboard etc and there's a bathroom and a closet inside the cabin.

She looked around the cabin to see some photo frames hanging on the wall of the cabin.

Most of the photos are of his mother, his late mother whom he loves the most.

Some pictures are of his mother with him together.

The photo contains the duo having a moment like hugging laughing smiling and many more adorable poses.

Then her eyes fell on the photframe which is standing on the table.

She looked at the photo frame and got surprised.

She hold the photo frame in her hand and took it up and caressed her fingers on the two people who is inside the photo frame.

She smiled looking at the photo frame.

"Abhimanyu" - She whispered and a drop of tears escaped her eyes.

It's their photo. From their wedding.

The photo is Abhimanyu and Akshara posing together after their marriage and smiling.

Though the smiling was fake at that time but right now, its looking real.

And behind them, there's a banner hanging and on that banner, its written :

" ABHIMANYU
WEDS
AKSHARA"

She smiled again looked at the photo frame while continuously running her fingers on the frame.

A wave of flashbacks started coming in her mind of that day.

Their wedding day.

The day which was the most important day of their life. But the situation didn't let them enjoy the day.