7 : FRIENDS

The day passed just like this.
Abhimanyu is medically taking care of Akshara. Not only that, kahi na kahi he's feeling his heart is breaking watching Akshara like this.

In this months after their marriage, though he didn't spend much time with Akshara, didn't got to know much about Akshara, but still watching her at this condition is breaking his down.

He shook his head removing these awkward thoughts from his mind.

Is it just because of his responsibility of being her husband ?? Would he do it for anyone ??? Or is it just some unknown feeling ???

Even he don't know the answers.

Next morning, Akshara got discharged from the hospital and Abhimanyu took her to their house.

She went to her room and Abhimanyu hired a woman who will look after Akshara till she gets fine totally.

"Abhimanyu you know na.. it wasn't needed.. i can take care of myself "

"Yeah I know. That's why you got kidnapped. "

"Are that was toh....... Abhimanyu " - She looked at Abhimanyu with a worried look.

"I know you must be wondering who are those people right??"

"Yes.. as I've never got myself involved in any mess ... and I'd never..."

"I know Akshara, you don't have to justify yourselves.. don't worry, the police are investigating, if they can't find it.. I know my way then "

"Your way?? What's that ??"

"You'll get to see that" - He winked at her and smiled.

She smiled back.

"Okay. You should take rest. I'll ask priya to send your meals. After meals, you will take shower. Priya will also help you. And I'll have to go to hospital for some emergency I'll be back soon. Don't worry."

"Okay. Thank you. Jaldi ana"

"Sure."

Then, Akshara had her meals, took shower and started scrolling through her social media. She was feeling bored don't know what to do. So she decided to call her dad.

"Hi dad. How are you?"

"I'm fine beta. What about you?"

"I'm ekdaaaamm fine."

"How's Abhimanyu?"

"He's in the hospital. He's also fine."

They talked for hours about each other and both of them had a great time with each other.

It's 9'o clock at night, Abhimanyu returned and went straight to his room and shut the door with a loud bang.

Akshara got shocked hearing the loud noise and decided to check on him.

She carefully got down from her bed and went towards his room.

After a hesitation, she decided to knock.

"Not now... " - Abhimanyu said angrily. Didn't know it was Akshara.

"Um.. Abhimanyu..  what happened?? Is everything alright??"

"Shit it's Akshara... " - He gave a regret look and went towards the door.

He opened the door.

"I'm sorry Akshara. I didn't know it was you. "
"That's okay. But what happened to uou? Why are u so angry?"

"Um.. the police called. They still couldn't find the culprit. I mean worthless they are."

"Abhi rehne do na... Jo ho gaya.. let it be... you don't worry. You'll fall sick then.. don't take itna stress"