16 . HOW'S HE ??

Noooooo..." - She screamed her heart out and letting the ocean of tears fall down from her eyes drenching her face.

The phone call.

She still can't believe what she just heard.

This can't be true.

Her abhimanyu.

No no. Its not possible.

The horns of the car around her broke her reverie and she came back to the reality.

After realising her state and position, she got up immediately and took her car and drive away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Few hours ago:

Abhimanyu after completing all of his works went to his cabin to change his scrub and everything.

He looked at the watch which was sitting on his wrist to see the time that it's 6:45pm.

"Hm.. a lot of time." - He said to himself.

He went to the washroom attached to his cabin and took a cold shower and changed in to his casual attire.

"Time to go home and then date" - He said blushing.

Date.

His first date with Akshara.

He's so much excited.

He and akahara both decided to give their relationship a second chance after what happened in their life.

And after getting betrayed, the only if abhimanyu thinks best for him is Akshara.

Only Akshara.

No one is even better than her.

And today they'll go on a date.

The night that both are excited for and dreamed of it.

Abhimanyu went out of his cabin and started walking towards the exit of the hospital.

He went to the parking lot and took his bike.

"Sh*t I've totally forgot to book the tables on the restaurant. How can i be so irresponsible!!"

He smacked his own head by his hand and took out his phone to book a table in one of the most luxurious restaurants in the town.

After the booking was done, he took his bike and started the engine of the bike.

He's going to home.

Then he'll change his clothes.

And he'll also pick up Akshara.

That's his plan.

But seems like destiny has other plans.

"Crassssshhhhhhhhhh"

His bike collided with a truck on the highway and he fell down from the bike on the side of the road.

The truth after hitting his bike escaped from the spot without even helping Abhimanyu who's lying unconscious on the road.

"Akshara "- He whispered not even properly audible to himself.

Blood started flowing from every possible parts of his body and he closed his eyes with a smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Some local people found Abhimanyu lying kn the floor unconscious and on a pool of blood.

They got scared as don't know what they should do at that moment.

They found his bike on the road which is totally broken.