4 : WHERE'S SHE ??

It's been 5hours since Akshara got kidnapped by some men. She don't know them. Even she don't know the reason behind her kidnapping.

She don't have any enemy. Then who would do this to her ?

She's been screaming for help since the time they got her in that place.

An abandoned old house.

The place isn't even familiar to her. While coming here, she couldn't notice the road properly because of her unconsciousness.

She was just praying to God so that she can escape from this place.

But neither she has the courage to even get up nor she knows how to escape.

Waiting. She'll have to wait until someone comes and rescue her.

But who will come ??. Who'll rescue her from this disaster ??

In Mumbai, she has nobody. No friends, family nothing. Only one person she knows. Her husband.

But he must be sleeping by now or spending time with his girlfriend. May be he don't have any idea that she's not at home.

And it's the truth. He don't have any idea ki she's not at home. And it's not his fault either. Coz he was also not at home and they're not so much in talking term that they'll keep track of each other's doing.

6hours Ago,
"Hi dad. How are you. Yeah I'm doing fine. Yeah my recording is over. Now heading towards the home"

Akshara is talking to her father on phone after her recording and then after the call, when she was about to unlock her car, suddenly a car came, 3-4 tall men got down from the car and within a second, they caught her and took her inside the car and drove away.

She fell unconscious after sometime because of the chloroform.

The next moment she opened her eyes, she is here. Her hands, legs all are tied by a rope.

She started coughing because of the thirstyness. She don't even remember the last time she ate or drank something.

"Why (coughs) did you (coughs) guys brought me here ??"

"Leave me "

"Shut up" - a women's voice came from a distance. A familiar voice. A voice she'd heard before but can't remember.

"Who... wh...?"

"That's not important who I am... what matters the most is you ruined my everything."  - the woman said angrily.

"Me ??? How ?? I don't even know you.. when and how I..."

"John do whatever I said.." - the woman ordered one of her men.

"What what are u guys talking about?" - Akshara asked confused.

John signalled someone to bring the injection and they injected that in her body.

She was screaming and throwing her hands and legs but it was of no use. Those men have more strength than her and it was easy for them to inject the medicine in her body.

Slowly, she fell asleep.

The next morning,

Abhimanyu woke up and as usual went towards the kitchen after getting freshen up.

"Akshara...  is th.."

He stopped as Akshara isn't there in the kitchen. Maya ji (their servant) is preparing their breakfast while he noticed her bedroom is still locked.

"Mr Birla.. Good morning "

"Good morning Maya ji.... Akshara... I mean is she awake ?? Or still sleeping ??"

"I don't know sir... her door is locked since yesterday night... I'm here since yesterday night.. my shift will be over at 9"

"Oh.. what's the time right now btw ?"
"Its 8:30 sir..  "

It's 8:30.. still Akshara is sleeping.. its impossible.. she has never done this... she's an early riser.. and also she said she's having her recording.. then ??

He thought may be she's ill so he decided to check on her and knocked her door.

"Akshara ?? Are u awake ?? Open the door please."

No response came from the opposite side.

"Akshara please.. I'm calling u since a long time.. are u sleeping ?? But why?? Are u okay ??"

Still no response came.

Now he started calling her name more loudly but no use.

No response.

He got scared that something might have happened to her and so he was about to break the door but it opened automatically.

As the door was unlocked.

It was not even locked. Neither from outside not from inside.

He got confused and went inside the room.

Akshara is no where there. The bed seemed like no one has slept there the ml night.

He checked the bathroom.. even there's no one. He checked the balcony still no Akshara.

He started panicking and immediately called her number.

"Akshara please pick up the phone yaar.. where are u ?? You're not at home last night.. and I didn't even noticed it.. I'm sorry I'm so sorry"

He started cursing himself while calling her.

But she's not picking up the call. As the phone isn't with her.

Without wasting any more time, he decided to call her music director or any friends if she has in Mumbai.

"But I don't have anyone's number.. how can... shit .... what type of husband I am... don't even know where my wife is... "

He took a deep breathe and started stroking his hair by his fingers in tension and decided to inform the police.

He filed a missing complaint on the police station and the assured him that they'd find her.

But still it wasn't enough for him to calm down. He needs to see her right at that moment in front of him.

He also started searching for her.

"I don't even know where she could go. But why she would even ?? Is she hurt??.  If she is.. then I'll apologise But please I need to find her.. please god take me to her."

Suddenly his phone rang.

He picked up the phone without checking who's calling. He thoughts it's Akshara.

"Hello where r u?? Aise kau..."

"Hi baby.. what happened?? Why are u screaming?"

Then he checked the name and its Shalini.

"Not now. Please.. " - He said to himself.

"Shalini.. I'll call u back.. right now I'm very busy."

"Busy ?? I've been calling u since a long time.. you weren't picking up. Then I called at the hospital.. and they told me you didn't go to the hospital today. Then where are you?? Huhu.. Dr Birla are u planning something for us ??"

"FOR God's sake Shalini..  I told u na I'll call u back"

He literally shouted at her and cut the call.

Right now no one is more important to him than Akshara.

He need to find her.. ASAP.

But Where's she ?? How would he find her??

_______________

Lemme know how's this chapter.
I hope you guys are enjoying.
Lemme know.
Leave comment.
And don't forget to vote.

Thank you.

Bye.
See you soon.