11 : YOU'RE SAFE WITH ME.

He wiped his tears and then got up, started walking towards Akshara.

"Abhimanyu.. stop.. or else" - Shalini warned him.

"Or else what?? You'd assault her more ??? Do it..."

Shalini looked confused.

He went towards Akshara and began untieing the knot on her hand.

Shalini ordered her men to stop Abhimanyu.

A man went towards abhimanyu to stop him when Abhimanyu punched him back and knocked him down.

"Don't you dare stop me..."

He untied the knot on her hand.

Another man, mack went to stop him and seeing him, abhimanyu's anger got doubled.

As he... he was the one.. who....

He couldn't even think of that moment.

His anger started increasing and he punched him hard Making sure he won't be able to recognize himself the day after.

He made him laid on the floor and sat on him punching hard on his face.

"You.. how dare you even.. how (punch)  could (punch) you (punch) even (punch) touch (punch)  my (punch) wife (punch)... you bastard. I'll kill you."

"Abhimanyu what..." - Shalini said worriedly as she's seeing Abhimanyu getting put of control.

"Shut up or else I wouldn't even mind hitting you.... I won't even care you're a woman. I was silent just for the sake of Akshara. But you were not worth of decency. So now you face the consequence"

Mack lying on the floor unconscious.

Shalini asked her men to step back.

Abhimanyu took off his gym hoodie which he was wearing and covered Akshara by it.

Looking at her lifeless body, he started crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... don't worry. Kuch nahi hoga"- he said cupped her face and wiped her tears.

Then he picked her up in his arms and was about to exit the place when he heard a gunshot.

He looked back to see Shalini laying down on the bed in the pool of blood.

And her men started escaping.

She killed herself.

But he didn't care.

"Run wherever you want. I'll make sure of you guys downfall. Now just wait and watcg"

He rushed to his car holding Akshara on his arms and placed her on the back seat of the car.

In the meantime, he failed to notice Akshara lost her consciousness.

"Akshara..... hey... open your eyes.   Don't worry.. mein hoo na.. I'm so sorry.. " - He said cupping her face and brushing his thumb on her cheek.

He started the car and his destination is Birla Hospital.

He reached the hospital and admitted Akshara.

He gave her medicines and asked the nurses to change her clothes.

Akshara is now sleeping because of high dose of medication.

Abhimanyu called the police.

"Yes officer. Yes. You can check the cctv footage of that place. And make sure they won't be able to escape and make their life hell "