17 . I CAN'T LOSE YOU

"Kya hua Dr Rohan how's he ?? Tell me please.... why are u silent ?? Bataiye na... Kya hua ??? How's Abhimanyu??" - She asked and her heart is beating faster than usual.

Dr Rohan looked at her and asked her to calm down.

But at this moment, she can't.

She don't know how to calm down when her abhimanyu is fighting for his life at the hospital.

"I cant. Tell me how's he??"

"He's now out of danger. But still wed have to keep him under observation for atleast 48hours."

"Reallh he's out of danger na???"

Akshara asked to get assurance.

"Yes ma'am he is. Don't worry. Let him rest. Once he'll gain the consciousness, you'll be able to see him."

"Thank you Dr Rohan. Thank you so much."

She thanked Dr Rohan while crying and folding her hands in front of Dr Rohan.

"Ma'am it's my duty. And sir is my senior. You can say teacher. So I just save the life of my teacher. You don't need to thank me."

Akshara nodded.

"Um Ma'am. I'll leave now. I've to go for a round."

Akshara nodded and he excused him.

_*_

The staffs shifted Abhimanyu to the ICU room and no one is allowed to visit him as of now.

Akshara is dying to meet him, to touch him, to hug him, to talk to him. But at the same time, she knows she can't as his health is the first priority.

She decided to visit him from outside the cabin through the glass wall.

She went towards his cabin and stood beside the glass wall keeping her hand on the glass wall.

Bandages are wrapped on almost all parts of his body.

His face still has the mark of cuts and there's bruises all over his faces, hands and other parts.

One of his wrists probably got hurt also.

Seeing him at this condition, broke Akshara to the core.

"Abhi..." She whispered and a drop of tears flowing down from her eyes, which after sometime started flowing more.

"Please get well soon. Please. I'm waiting. Please na. I can't see you like this. You got it ?? Now get up please."

She said almost whispered from where she was standing and started caressing the glass wall by her hand.

Suddenly, she noticed he started moving his fingers and his breathing is getting uneven.

"Abhi..." She got worried and ran to the doctors room to call a doctor.

"Doctor doctor, pleasee come quickly, Abhimanyu is gaining consciousness I think and also there's some problem in his breathing I felt. It was irregular"

Akhara informed the group of doctors who were sitting inside a room.

"Let's go"

Dr Rohan ordered another 2-3 doctors and took them with him to check Abhimanyu.

Akshara went along with them but paused at the entrance of the ICU room and stood in front of that glass wall.

"Please god save him please. Nothing should happen to me. Otherwise I'll die. I can't live without him. Please."

She started praying to God folding her hands in the air pointing upwards.

She then looked at the scene happening inside the ICU room and saw the doctors are injecting some medicines on the drip bottle.

His breathing started getting normal when the put the oxygen mask on him and it seems like the medicine started working.

They're checking Abhimanyu as if they're waiting for him to respond to something.

Or may be they're waiting for him to gain the consciousness.

Dr Rohan shaked Abhimanyu a little bit to see if he's waking up or not but no response came from the other side.

Along with Dr Rohan, Dr shetty and Dr kundra started trying to waking him up too but no result came.

"Abhi. Please abhi. Abhi Utho na. I'm waiting Abhi. Please. You've to fight. You've to. For me atleast. I can't live without you abhi Please "

Akshara whispered from her place trying her best to wake him up.

"I love you abhi. I love you so much. Please wake up for me. Please. I live for you. You're my oxygen. Please for me wake up na. Why are you doing this to me. Why??"

Akshara started crying badly keeping her head on the glass wall silently praying to God to heal Abhimanyu. To wake him up.

Suddenly, she realised there's a chaos going inside the ICU room and she looked up to see Abhimanyu is gaining consciousness.

"Abhi...."

She said excitedly seeing Abhimanyu started opening his eyes.

"Abhi. Yes. YES. I knew it. You can do it. Thank you. Thank you so much God. Abhi I'm here. With uou. Don't worry. Everything will be fine"

She assured him silently which is not audible to him but it seemed like she's convincing herself that everything would be fine.

Her abhimanyu will be fine.

She's in love.

And her love is fighting for his life.

She can't lose him. Not at any cost.

But would it be fine ??

Will everything in her life be fine ???

Would she get her love back???

Would he reciprocate the love ever to her???

Nahhh. She don't have answers to any of this questions.

But she's still in love with him.

Crazily, madly, irrevocably, irreplaceably, Impossibly in love with him.

A love which may not be reciprocated from the other side.

_____________

Sorry for the late upload of this book.

This book update would be less until I complete one of the other two.

Let me know how's it and don't forget to vote.

Ik this chapter is boring and not so finely written.

Vote target: 70+