12 : UNDERSTANDING

Akshara was hesitating going to abhimanyus room.

"Hey come.. what are u thinking?"

"Um. No nothing."

They went to abhimanyus room and sat on either side of the bed.

"Abhim.... abhi.. I... I wanna..."

"Shalini is aarushi..... Aarushi Reddy.. from my college. I don't exactly remember her course and all. But I do remember her face. That too not clearly. When I was in my 2nd year, she came and proposed to me. But I wasn't interested at those things that time and so I rejected. But she didn't stopped."

He exhaled a long breathe.

"Then??" - She asked.

"Then she kept proposing me.. even threatened me that she'd end her life. At first toh I didn't believe in her. Then one day, the news came that she committed suicide."

"Akahara... that day I really felt... I mean I felt guilty... that may be I shouldn't have... but what could I do???. I can't accept someone whom I don't love. But see how destiny played with me. (He chuckled jokingly). See I ended up...... "

He shook his head in regret.

"Abhimanyu. You said you'd heard that she committed suicide right??"

"Yes. But it seems like everything was planned."

"Hm."

"I'm sorry Akshara.... for me..."

"Abhi.... I know what happened to me... (she closed her eyes) .... it was not in out hand.... but you also went through Rollercoaster ride of emotions. The girl you loved broke your heart. And it's not easy for someone to endure the pain. But pichle ek hafte se I'm seeing you taking care of me without even thinking about yourselves."

"Don't do this to yourself anymore Abhimanyu. Let the tear...."

Akshara couldn't even complete when Abhimanyu came and hugged her and started crying loudly.

Akshara caressed his back trying to console him but his tears now has no boundary.

"Its okay abhi.... " - She stroke his hair.

After few moments, they pulled back and Abhimanyu looked at Akshara.

Tears flowing from both of their eyes.

"Akshara...." - He whispered only audible to Akshara.

"Bolo."

"Us din..... "

"Kab??"

"The decoration.. in the balcony... your saree.. I'm sorry "

Akshara started looking here and there hiding the embarrassment.

"Akshara look at me na. Please. "

"Abhi... let's forget about that day.... chodo na... "

"No I won't... "

"Abhi..."

"Tell me what you were going to tell me on that day??"

___________

Sorry guys for being late. Also sorry for a short chapter.

As u guys know, my semester final is going on.

So the updates will be thoda sa late. I'll update regularly from 20th Feb.

IMPERFECTLY PERFECT On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara