15 : IT CAN'T BE TRUE

After getting freshen up, Abhimanyu went towards the kitchen to have breakfast wearing a loose track pant and a polo t-shirt.

"Umm.. smells delicious." - Abhimanyu said as soon as he entered the kitchen area.

"Oh you're here. Sit down. I've made Aloo Parathas for us in breakfast with extra ghee." - Akshara said looking back at Abhimanyu who's standing leaning on the kitchen door.

"Yes. My favourite."

"Really??? "

"Yes"

"Okay then let's set the table and I'll serve the food" - Akshara said excitedly.

Abhimanyu went to the table and Akshara took the bowls from the kitchen counter in her hand and went towards the table.

She kept the bowls at the table and looked at Abhimanyu who's already looking at her.

"What??" - She asked.

"You also sit down with me. We'll serve by ourselves. In that way, we can have our breakfast together. " - He asked pressing her shoulder and made her sit on the chair.

He served the Parathas in her plate as well as in his plate and as his habit, he started smelling the food.

"Abhi. You never forget to does this na ??" - Akshara asked watching him smelling the Parathas of his plate.

"No. You know people says by smelling the food, it means you've eaten half. So I always does this before taking the first bite." .

"Okay baba"- She said giggling.

She's laughing.

And at the moment, abhimanyus eyes got stuck at her beauty.

The most beautiful smile.

She has the most beautiful smile in the world. And at that moment, he understood that.

A soft smile started playing around his lips looking at the beauty in front of him.

His wife.

She's his officially.

But he want to make her his completely.

Akshara noticed him starring at her with a smile and she felt a sudden shiver down her spine making her cheek a blushing mess.

"Tring Tring" - abhimanyus puone started ringing breaking both of their eye contact and brought them in reality. 

"Hello??" - He said picking up the phone.

"OK I'm on my way." - He cut the call.

"Akshara. I've to run to hospital. A patient condition is deteoriating." - He said and took two Parathas in his hand and went to change for hospital.

Akshara nodded.

After approximately 5minutes, he ran to where Akshara was in a black jeans and green t-shirt.

"Akshara. I know I haven't forgotten about our date. Don't worry I'll be back soon. And thank you for this breakfast"

He said and kissed on her forehead and said her goodbye.

Akshara waved at him assuring him that it's okay and asked him not to worry.

                                          _*_

9pm:

It's been 1hour since Akshara is trying to reach Abhimanyu but his phone is unreachable.

She thought of going to hospital and check but later thought it'd be awkward.

As what the staffs and other must be thinking about her if she goes just to check on Abhimanyu.

They'd think she's a possessive and obsessive wife.

But the other part of her is feeling restless.

She's feeling someone stabbed a knife on her chest and it's paining.

She's dressed in the same saree which she wore on the day she decided to ask Abhimanyu to give their relationship a chance. But that day.....

So she decided to wore it again. On their date.

Their date. They're going on a date.

She blushed thinking about this but suddenly,  she felt a jerk and her thought started panicking her.

A wave of bad thoughts about abhimanyus whereabouts is coming into her mind.

9:45pm :

45mintues, still no response.

"Should I go and check??? Why I'm even feeling restless. But hospital...... no no. I should go. Why should I care about others??" - She said to herself and left for the hospital by her car.

It took her 20minutes to reach hospital and she saw the corridoor and everything is almost empty.

There's not much people present right now at the hospital.

She went to the reception and asked the receptionist about Abhimanyu.

"Hi. I'm Mrs Akshara Birla. Wife of Dr Abhimanyu Birla. Can you please tell me where Abhimanyu is ??" - Akshara asked the receptionist.

"Let me check ma'am. "

"Ma'am, sir left the hospital almost 2hours ago, he had a complicated surgery on the morning, after that he was busy, but he said he has some important personal work so he left early than usual" - the receptionist informed Akshara.

"What?? 2hours ???" - Akshara asked confusedly.

It's been 2hours since Abhimanyu has left the hospital still he hasn't reached their home yet???

Where he is ???

Her heart started beating at the rate of a bullet train and again the chain of bad thoughts started coming into her mind with the wave of tears.

"He left the hospital???" - again she asked the receptionist to sure about the new she just heard.

"Yes ma'am."

The receptionist assured Akshara of abhimanyus leaving and Akshara left the place thinking about where Abhimanyu could go.

She's clueless about his whereabouts, don't know any of his friends to whom she can call or any colleagues for help.

The city is also new to her and she don't even know where Abhimanyu can go.

But that too on their date night ?? Which Abhimanyu promised her.

She won't believe it. After that night, when Abhimanyu was regretting about all his actions and apologised to Akshara.

But where is he ??

It's been more than 2hours now.

Still no clue about Abhimanyu .

"What if he.... no no no... nothing can happen to him.. nothing. I'll reach him anyhow. I'll have to find him" - she murmered to herself shaking her head to get rid of thousands of horrible thoughts.

But her world turned into upside down when she got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello??" - She picked the call quickly hoping it to be Abhimanyu.

.
.
.
.

"What????" - her phone left her grip and fell down on the floor which caused it to break down into thousand pieces.

As soon as her phone hit the floor, she sat down on the floor cluelessly,  with the tears in her eyes and disbelief in her face.

"No.." - She whispered.

"It can't be true." - this time a bit louder but still only audible to her.

"Noooooo..." - She screamed her heart out and letting the ocean of tears fall down from her eyes drenching her face.

____________

Sorry for the late upload as well as a short one.

The next upload will be after 70+ votes.