6 : REVENGE ??

"Smashhhhh!!!"

The 3rd flower vase Shalini threw on the floor m because of her anger and all the three broke down into hundreds of pieces.

But anger. Why ?? All of a sudden.

Is it because Abhimanyu ignored her ?

No.

The reason she's noticing Abhimanyu is getting detached from her. Apart from that, the girl got rescued.

Yes.

That mysterious woman was none other than SHALINI.

She planned everything to kidnap Akshara but ultimately Abhimanyu rescued her with the help of the police which was unbelievable to Shalini.

"No no no ... How's this possible ?? Is Abhimanyu falling for her?? No it's not possible... I've seen love in his eyes for me.. but also since last few months, he's changing.. but I can't let them ruin my plan. I've spent years planning this revenge and finally when I'm getting it, I can't let anyone ruin it. That's why I kidnapped Akshara to make her understand that she needs to go away from Abhimanyu life. Otherwise I won't be able to ruin his life. His property. His career. Everything I'll ruin. Every fucking thing. And if anyone comes in between my plan, I'll kill that person. And Akshara will be dead soon. And I'll make sure of that.. I worked very hard on this plan... made abhimanyu fell in love with me... but after taking my revenge... ill make sure you can never find love again abhimanyu... but beech mein your marriage spoiled everything and that too happened for that lady, your mother."

She smiled devilishly. 

She again tried to call Abhimanyu but as usual he cut the call.

She got frustrated and smash the phone into pieces.

"I'll kill you Akshara... get ready to go to heaven or hell "

7:00am:

Akshara started gaining consciousness feeling a heavy weight on her hand. Looking at her hand, she saw Abhimanyu is sleeping keeping his head on her hand.

She smiled. A little. Seeing Abhimanyu in her cabin with her in this condition of her.

But then reality hit her.

His phone started ringing which was kept on the table beside her bed. And she saw the name "Shalini" .

She stopped smiling and her eyes started getting wet.

Wait. Shalini???

She looked at his phone again.

Yes it's Shalini written.

"But before it was...."

Yes . She's right. Before it was shalu ❤️.

Her mind reminded her of that and she felt happy. She didn't show it but she felt happy inside.

Her chain of thought broke when Abhimanyu asked her "Hey!! How are u feeling now ??"

"Umm.. what??"

"How are u feeling now Akshara??"

"I'm fine. Thanks. "

"Your reports are on the way. I'll check it. Then you'll get discharged probably tomorrow morning"

"Tomorrow??" - She made a puppy face.

"Haa... "

"But I don't wanna stay here.. this place is so boring"

"Achaa ??? You're not well. And you're saying hospital cabin is boring ??? Wow.. "

"Haa thik hain thik hain... I'm not saying the place is bad.. its just simply boring "