3 : LEAVE ME PLEASE.

"Taa-daada liked the surprise Dr. Birla?"

Abhimanyu got shocked looking at the decoration of shalini's home.

Every corner of her house is decorated with rose petals, candles, red heart shaped balloons and theres a table set for two at the middle of the living room.

Date.

Shalini planned a date for both of them.

Before Abhimanyu could digest what he's seeing. Shalini pulled him inside the house and locked the door behind.

"Shalini what's all thi...?"

"Why?? U didn't liked it ??? " (She made a face)

"No it's wonderful.. its fantastic and refreshing. But all of a sudden ??"

"So now you're telling me I can't do anything for my love ??"

"No no I'm not saying this.. okay leave it.. Thank you for this surprise... it means a lot. "

"Huh... thanks for this ?? Please abhi.. its My duty... don't make me feel like I'm some outsider."

"Okay baba"

Shalini went towards him and hugged him tight.

He felt hesitated while reciprocating the hug but ultimately he hugged her back but made a fist on his hand.

Yes. Something inside is bothering him. He don't know what is it. But it is bothering him. Not letting him go near Shalini.

"Um... shalu.. let's have dinner.. I'm starving already... I couldn't even had lunch because of the surgeries so pls if u.."

"Yeah baby sure.. you go sit on the chair.. I've to make one call. "

"Now ??"

"Yeah.. urgent hain thoda"

"Okay."

Abhimanyu sat on the chair and started smelling the foods as its his habit to smell the food before eating it.

While Shalini went to her balcony to make some calls.

"Hello .... work done??" (She asked)

"Yes ma'am " (a voice of a guy assured her)

"Make sure she realise her mistake"

"Sure ma'am."

And she cut the call.

"Shaluuuu... where are u.. come jaldi.. I can't wait now."

"Here I am.. let's start"

They started eating.

After a moment later, they finished.

"The foods were really good... it was fantastic.. thanks for this."

"Anytime."

"Okay then I'll leave now.. tomorrow it'll be again a hectic day"

"What ?? You're leaving??? Are u mad ??? Abhi.. why are u becoming like this ?? U don't love me anymore ??"

"What ?? No.. you're not understanding ".

"Then make me understand na" (she said in a seductive voice and starting going towards abhimanyu".

In the process, she started untieing the knot of her dress.

"Wait... shalu what are u doing"

"Why ?? I'll make u mine today.. you're only mine."

"Shalu no.. its not possible.. I've told u even before.. not again pls."

"Abhimanyu why are u doing this ?? What has happened to u ??. Are u mad or what ??"

"Shalu pls.. I'm leaving..  its late.. u also take rest and have some sleep."

He left her place to go to his home.

In the car, he was feeling restless but don't know the reason.

"What has happened to me ?? Dammit... me and Shalini we both wanted it some day.. but now it feels like I can't do it anymore... not now atleast "

Is it really you can't do it ?? Or is it because you can't do it with Shalini. As now officially, you're someone else's.

His mind is filled with thousands of questions and he don't know how to find those answers.

After about 20mins, he reached his home. After parking the car, he went upstairs and entered the penthouse. He looked at akshara's room and saw its locked. He thought may be she's tired because of her recording so she fell asleep. He didn't checked the kitchen as he's already full because of the dinner arranged by Shalini.

He then went to his room locked it and went to take a shower. After a shower in ice cold water, he felt so relaxing and then he checked his phone.

Multiple missed calls and messages from Shalini. She got so mad at Abhimanyu. As his phone was also silent, he couldn't notice that she's calling him.

He called her back now.

But she didn't picked it up.

He thought may be he should give her some space so he stopped calling her anymore.

"I'll sort it out some other day. But I don't know why all of a sudden this strange feelings are.... uffff... too much thinking... I should stop it. "

He kept his phone aside and opened his laptop checked his mails to know about his upcoming schedules.

In between all this, he didn't noticed a strange feeling rather a strange pain in his chest. It's like something is buring inside his chest. A strange feeling , a strange fear of losing someone.

But whom ??

Is he missing someone ??? Was he waiting for someone ?? The restlessness is killing him inside but he decided to let it go.

11:30 pm :

"Don't leave her... make sure she pays for it.. for her today he.... just do It what I say"

Shalini calls a guy ordering him to make someone pay for something.

"Sure ma'am, I'll make her pay"

But who's it ??? Who it can be ??
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

"Lea... leave me please... who.. who are u ?? Why did u guys bring me here ?? What have I done to you guys ?? Please leave me... " 

An almost unconscious woman saying this while fighting to escape from a trap.

________________________________

Hope u guys liked it.
See u soon.
Till then, Bye.