8 : HEARTBREAK.

The days passed like this. Akshara now is fine. Abhimanyu still investigating on the matter that who did this to Akshara. He won't spare them for doing this to Akshara. 
On the other hand, Abhimanyu tried to call Shalini multiple times but she's ignoring him but it's not bothering him much.

He decided to meet Shalini and tell her it's not like he don't love her. But he just need some time. Some time to manage everything. Once he'll get to know about Akshara's culprit, then they'll file for divorce and then he and Shalini can move together.

That's the plan Abhimanyu has in his mind.
But kahi na kahi he's not feeling right. He's not feeling right to give divorce to Akshara. But he'll have to. As he loves someone else.

But now even his mind is mocking him questioning about his love.

Is it really love ??? Does he really loves Shalini. His mind never misses a chance to question him.

But he just ignores them.

But Kab tak ??

One day, he'll have to face it and he knows it. That's why he decided to solve the case quickly and then divorce and then he'll be with Shalini. Then he'll sort out everything.

Akshara is his friend. In this days, she has become more like a bestie to him. A supporter. A listener. He don't want Akshara to suffer in this relationship. According to him, Akshara deserves better. Even best. And he could never give her what she deserves.

So he decided.

On the other hand, Akshara started developing feeling for Abhimanyu. She didn't want to. But she couldn't control herself. He gave her the rights to be his friend. But she eventually fell for him.

And she don't have any regret. She fell in love with her husband. What's the big deal in this ?

But she's worried about only one thing. His love. She knows he don't love her and may be he would never. As he loves someone else. But she even accepted this. She just want to stay like this with abhimanyu.

She even decided to ask Abhimanyu if he wants to give their relationship a second chance. But she also decided if he says no. She's never gonna ask him again. Never ever.

Marrying the guy just for the sake of her father to fell for the same guy, Akshara realised many things. Specially the meaning of the world's most beautiful thing. LOVE.

She loves Abhimanyu.

So much.

She decided to ask Abhimanyu tonight. And so she want to decorate the house and for that,she needs to buy some things.

She told priya she's going out and asked her to lock the door from inside.

She took her car.

From the store, she brought some balloons,ribbons and some decorative things for their house.

She came back after 2hours

She decorated their balcony so nicely which is looking no less than a fairytale palace.

At around 8'0 clock, she got ready in a red satin saree with a backless blouse showing her every body curves prominently.

"Abhimanyu will come anytime. But am I looking pretty!!! What if he don't like this.. are yaar. I'm so confused. Also nervous. Kya karu? What if I get anxious and can't confess my love to him ?? No no. I should think positive. No matter what, today I'll confess my love to him. Yes."

Her chain of thought broke hearing the calling bell and she ran to open the door.

She opened the door and saw Abhimanyu standing and asked him to come inside.