5 : I FOUND HER

"Paa... paani...please paani dijiye.. I need water. My throats are burning now. Please koi ha !!!"

Unconscious Akshara started gaining her senses and because of her thirst, now she can't even talk properly. Not only that, she's also starving.

It's been more than 12hours since she got kidnapped. And till now, no one started searching for her. Who would have !!

But who will tell her that her husband already started searching for her.

Mad. He's madly searching for her everywhere. He's feeling as if when he'll see her, he'll hug her tightly and won't let her go anywhere.

"Please someone give me water... I'm dying.. Please. "

Slowly, she again lost her senses.

2:00pm.

"Akshara yaar kaha ho tum?? There's no a single trace of yours till now... Mrs India ho Kya?? Where are you ??"

He's searching for her madly till he got a call from police inspector giving him information that they traced akshara's phone and the location is far away from the city at some abandoned house.

"Let's go there inspector. I want her safe and sound.. that's it."

"Dr Birla you don't have to come with us.. uou stay here.. we'll go and rescue her."

"What ?? Are u mad ?? She's my wife.. no sir.. I'll also go.. please let me.."

"Okay.. as u wish.. but stay safe "

"Yeah"

After almost 2hours of driving, they reached the place.

The police officers started searching for that abandoned place and found out its some old house and no one lives there now.

The inspector asked Abhimanyu to stay at car as the kidnappers might have sharp weapons or even gun. But as u all know, Abhimanyu Birla is so stubborn that he won't listen to anyone else except himself.

Along with thr officers, he also went inside the house.

"If anyone is with weapons, drop them off.. otherwise we won't think twice to shoot" - one of the officer said looking at the men guarding the room where Akshara probably is.

They dropped the weapon.. and the officers along with abhimanyu entered the room.

"Ma'am the police came.... also a guy with them.. they're calling him as Dr Birla.. what should I do now Ma'am " - John hid under one table and called the mysterious woman.

"What ?? Abhimanyu is there ??? Are u sure they called him as Dr Birla??"

"Yes ma'am.. I'm sure"

"Okay do one thing.. leave everything and escape.. as soon as possible.. and keep yourself safe"

"Okay Ma'am " .

On the other hand, Abhimanyu with the officers entered the room and saw Akshara lying unconscious on the chair. Her hand and legs were tied by rope that it left mark on the spot of her body.

The scene brought tears in his eyes. They're not real couple. They're husband wife only in front of the whole world. But there's nothing... no kind of relationship exist between them. But seeing her in this condition. Abhimanyu felt like his world is breaking Down. Into million pieces. It felt like his world has turned upside down. Numerous bad thoughts already came into his mind since the morning when he found out Akshara is missing. Now this condition of her.

"Akshara..... " He rant towards her.

"Dr Birla don't don't touch her... we at first have to see if she's fully safe or not "

"Sorry officer.. I can't wait.. she's my wife and I'd ve to make sure rhat she's safe"

He went towards her and started untying the knots. Tears flowing down from his eyes continuously. He noticed the red marks of ropes on her body where the rope was tied. He caressed those spots and it caused him more pain seeing her in this condition.

"Akshara.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't..."

And then he noticed she's opening her eyes slowly.

She slowly opening and saw a blur figure in front of her. It didn't take her seconds to recognise him and she started moving her fingers towards abhimanyu.

"Abhi... Abhimanyu.. you... finally... I'm... I'm dying abhi..." and she literally collapsed on his arms.

He hugged her tight as assured her that she'd be safe. He won't let anything happen to her.

"Don't worry ... I'll take u to the hospital immediately.. don't worry .. I'm here.. ik I'm late.. but don't worry.. I'm sorry "

"Abhi. Paani.. I need water"

"Yeah yeah.. its in the car... let's go there"

He picked her up in a bridal style and ran towards his car. He made her lay down on the backseat of the car and helped her drinking the water from the bottle.

"Thank you abhimanyu "

"Ssshhh. Don't talk now.. we've to reach the hospital... don't worry.. ill be quick."

She again fell asleep because of the high dose of medication.

Abhimanyu drove recklessly but also made sure Akshara is okay and reached Birla hospitals after even less than 1.5 hours.

He called the nurses and staffs to bring the stretcher and then took her to the cabin.

He asked the nurses to do her blood test as he have to find out the medicine they gave to her.

Then he started applying ointments to the bruises area and put bandages over it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just like this, another 3hours has passed. He's sitting on the chair beside her bed waiting for her to gain conscious.

He didn't notice when he stopped crying but the dry stain on her cheek reminds him that he was crying.

For her.

For Akshara.

Abhimanyu Birla was crying for his wife. Akshara.

He looked at his watch and felt as if the time got stuck.

The report would come the next morning. But he can't wait. He called the pathologist and asked them to send the report as soonest as possible. They asked him not to worry and told him that they're already working on it.

Still he didn't felt relieved.

.
.
.
.
.
.
4:00am.

Abhimanyu is still awake checking on unconscious Akshara.

Then he checked his phone and saw uncountable calls and messages from Shalini.

He ignored everything.

And then he did the unexpected thing.

He opened the contact of Shalini. And clicked on the edit option. He changed the name of her contact and resaved it.

From shalu ❤️
To
Shalini.

Keeping his phone aside, he looked at akshara and sudden tears started dropping from his eyes making his cheek wet.

He can't see her like this.

"But who did all this to you?? What's their motive ?? You did nothing wrong to anyone. Then ? No matter who it is.. I'll find out for sure"

He looked determined and decided to consult an investigator to find out the truth of akshara's kidnapping and also want it to keep secret until he finds the culprit.

________________

Another chapter.
Tell me how is it.

The next chapter will be a little late as I've my exams.
Bye. See u soon guys.