9 : TRUTH

The next morning, Abhimanyu woke up and he was feeling tired as if he couldn't sleep properly last night.

Something inside him was killing him. And he don't know what it was and why it was doing that to him.

He went to the bathroom and after getting freshen up, he decided to go to the gym.

During akshara's sickness, he missed gym to take care of her as he was staying with her. But now she's fine and so he can go now.

He wore his gymsuit and took the bag and exited his room.

"Good morning sir "- priya said.

"Good morning priya."

"Um... Raju bhaiya was asking whether he'd clean the balcony or not"

"Um. What's their to ask?? Clean it.. what's new??"

"Actually the decoration.."

"What decoration?"

He looked at the balcony and saw it was beautifully decorated by a balloons,ribbons and it was looking just like a romantic date set up.

"Who did all this?" - he asked surprised.

"May be Akshara ma'am... I don't know exactly "

"Akshara??" - He asked confusedly.

"Where's Akshara??? Is she up yet?" - he asked.

"Yes sir. Even she's gone for her work."

"When??"

"Its been 1hour"

"Oh okay." - Abhimanyu said confusedly still don't know how to react. He'll have to ask Akshara behind this decoration. There's question in his mind and he want the answers.

"Tring Tring Tring...." - his phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"If you want Akshara, your wife alive, then come to this location. I'll text you and come alone... dont you dare to bring police with you or else you know it.."

"Wait what?? Who's this?? Hello?? Hello?"

"Ting.. ting" - a notification popped up in his phone screen and its a text from that anonymous person sent him the location of a place which is nearly 50km away from his home.

He tried to call the number again but it was unreachable.

"What's happening ??? Should I call the police.... but they've.... omg what should I do now ??? I've to go there... yes.."

He ran to the parking lot and started his car to reach the destination.

After nearly 2hours, he reached the location and its looking nothing more than a haunted abandoned place.

"What are they doing to Akshara here?? What she had done to them?"

Again his phone started ringing.

"Hello."

"Hope you'd a wonderful journey. Welcome Dr Birla. Now come to the 5th floor. A surprise is waiting for you"

He immediately took the stairs and went to the 5th floor and found Akshara is lying down on the floor with her legs and hands tied up by a rope.

"Aksharaaaa..."

"Don't you dare come near him" - a familiar voice he heard.

"Shalini??????"- He asked shockingly.

"So finally. You've recognised me Dr Birla ??"

"Why did you...?"

"Well I've my very own reasons... "

"And what are those reasons??" - He asked angrily and tears started forming on his eyes looking at akshara's condition and the betrayal from Shalini.

"Well.. let's play it slowly.. why to rush things right??"

"Shalini... don't u dare try my patience.. why are u doing this to Akshara?? What's the reason?? Just because she is my wife ?? I was going to tell you about my plan but you were ignoring me... and now I guess I'll have to rethink about my plan!!"

"What plan?? Hahahaha" - She started laughing making Abhimanyu confused.

"Why are u laughing??" - He started losing his cool.

"Well. Let's not waste anymore time .. let's begin"

"GO ahead. I'm ready for another shock. But at first please untie the knot. She's suffering"

"Why? Are u suffering too watching her suffer like this?? Tch tch tch... "

Yes. He can't see her like this in this state. Its killing him inside. But still he couldn't understand the reasons.

"Just tell me the truth asap !!" - He said looking at Akshara want to end this drama asap so that Akshara can be free from this torture.

"You remember Aarushi??."

Abhimanyu got shocked hearing the name.

"What's with her ??" - He asked.

"She loved you so much Abhimanyu..  with all her heart. But you never seemed to understand her love. Never."

"What's your relation with aarushi?"

"Well. That girl is standing in front of you" - She said shocking Abhimanyu to the core.

"Wait !! What?? What......????"

"Yes. I'm AARUSHI REDDY, the girl who loved you unconditionally but YOU never understood her."

"Wait... I don't understand what you're saying."

"Still see.. you aren't understanding my words."

"Just tell me the truth Shalini"

"Correction: aarushi."

"Whatever... tell me why are u doing this??"

"TO take revenge.... yes REVENGE.... I wanted to make you mine.. and yes.. I was succeeded.. but this girl (she pointed at unconscious akshara) ruined my every plan"

"Don't u dare think about doing any harm to that girl shal.... aarushi or else "

"Or else what Abhimanyu?? You'll kill me ?? Don't you love me ??"

"No I don't love you... I DONT " - it came out from his mouth so easily as if it was the truth always.

And yes. It was. The feeling Abhimanyu always had for Shalini. It was never love. He thought it to be love. But It never was. If he really loved her, he could've never ignored her just to take care of his "so-called" wife.

"Don't lie to me.. I've seen it in your eyes."

"Whatever you'd seen. That can't be love."

"So you cheated on me??"

"No I didn't. I was always honest in our relationship.  But you cheated. You cheated about everything. And I'm sorry j couldn't recognize you."

"Because I've changed myself. Fully."

"No. Not because you've changed your face through surgery or changed your name. I couldn't recognize your true color. And now when I did. I'll never look behind."

"You won't be able to and I'll make sure of that"

After saying this, she called her men and asked them to tie Abhimanyu.

"Leave me... or whatever u want just do it to me.. I don't care. But leave Akshara. She has nothing to do with you."

"But she's the main problem Abhimanyu. She's the obstacles between us."

"No she isn't. Just leave her for god sake. And please don't cause any harm to her." - He said and tears started flowing down from her eyes.

"Wait and watch....."

___________________________

So shalini oopss aarushi 😜 ended up as a psycho lover of abhimanyu.

There's more to unfold about her.

Keep patience and keep showering your love to me..

Thank you guys for all of your support.