10 : I WON'T LET YOU CRY ANYMORE.

"Wait and watch....."

"Shalini do whatever you want but do it to me. Not Akshara. Leave her please. She don't deserve all this."

"She does. As she's now in between us as an obstacles"

Shalini/aarushi then called her men and they came.

4men came. They have giant well built body carrying a gun with them.

Shalini then pointed out to Akshara, who's lying unconscious on the floor.

One man went towards Akshara and picked her up in a bridal style and made her sit on the chair.

"Hey.. leave her or else ill make sure you won't be able to see the sun Tomorrow.  Don't you dare touch my wife." - Abhimanyu said angrily.

Shalini faced towards abhimanyu.

"See. Abhimanyu. Let's play a game. You'll have to do whatever I'll ask you. And if you don't. Then they'll kiss Akshara wherever they want. "

Abhimanyu's eyes got widened hearing this and waves of tears started forming on his eyes.

"Please please... please don't do this... I'll do whatever you want... please don't do it.... I'm begging" - He begged to Shalini but she wasn't ready to even listen to him.

"Let's start....."

The other 4men hold Abhimanyu and tied a knot in his leg and hand and made him sit on the chair.

"No no... please stop" - Abhimanyu crying begging for them to stop this assault on Akshara.

"Oops!! I've forgot one thing... let her wake up first. Nahi toh it won't be fun .. haina ??"

"Why are u doing this ??" - Abhimanyu asked tiredly.

"Why you didn't understand my love for you ??? Tell me.. just yeh soch lo this is the consequence of your doing" - Shalini said loudly with frustration.

It's clear she's a psycho. And she needs treatment.

They made Akshara wake up and after waking up, watching her surroundings,  she started crying and her body started shaking.

"What.... wha.... what is happening.... Abhimanyu???. What happened to you..... where are we ??? What..... Shalini??? What are u doing here.. please help us.. they've brought us here. I don't know why... please...." - Akshara said crying.

"Akshara don't worry. Kuch nahi hoga.. main hu naa. Kuch nahi hone dunga."

"What you're talking about Abhimanyu??"

"Shut up you both... and let the game begin" - Shalini said shaking her head to all her men.

"What......" - Akshara said confusedly.

Warning : This part contains some violence, assault. Read only if you're comfortable.

"Abhimanyu... sign on this papers." - Shalini ordered.

"What are these papers??" - He asked.

"Mack... go on" - She ordered one of her men.

"What what is he gonna do... what.... what is going on" - Abhimanyu asked confusedly gulping.

Mack went towards Akshara and leaned down to kiss her on her jawline.

"What what are u doing.... what.... Shalini...please.. what's going on.. please leave me.... " - Akshara said crying and protesting so that Mack can't touch her. But she failed. How could she. Her hands legs both are tied up.

Mack kissed her on her jawline.

Lifeless.

Akshara is now lifeless. Sitting on the chair.

Her eyes widened.

Tears flowing down automatically from her eyes. But to her, her surroundings disappeared and now she's dead. A living corpse.

"Shalini... what... u told me if I deny to do something... why"

"Abhimanyu you're not even allowed to ask questions.  Or else you "so-called" wife will face the consequences. "

"Sign the papers."

He immediately got up and signed the papers.

And then he looked at Akshara. The lifeless Akshara. As if someone snatched away her life from herself.

And looking at her, it felt like someone is choking him.

At that moment, he just wanted to run away to Akshara and hug her tightly so that no one can dare to touch his Akshara.

Yes. His Akshara. Even without realising, he's made her his.

"I won't let anything happen to you." - He whispered to himself looking at the papers and saw its the share of 20% of Birla Empire he's willingly giving to Shalini.

He closed his eyes and tears flowing down from his eyes.

"Chalo..... Now call you lawyer and ask him to arrange your divorce"

He looked at her shockingly.

Yes. He wanted divorce. But not anymore. He can't lose his Akshara. And he won't give her divorce. Not after all this.

And he knows by now that yesterday those decorations, the reason behind Akshara got decked up was all because of him.

HIM.

The realisation caused him to smile inside. But he's not worth of all this. Is he ?? For him today. She's going through all of this.

"Abhimanyu jaldi... or else"

"No no..... I'm....."

He called his lawyer. But he didn't picked up his call.

Again he called. And again he didn't.

"He's not picking up the calls."

"I'm trying.. but ..."

"Don't try to play smart Abhimanyu.. "

"I'm not... Sach mein he's not picking up the call"

Getting angry, she asked another man to start their assault.

"No no.. please please Shalini.... no please... I'm saying the truth.. he's not picking up the call... please leave akshara"

"Akshara don't worry.  Nothing will happen.... don't worry... I'm here"

But she wasn't listening to anything. Nothing. She was sitting their lifeless. And now even she stopped moving.

Another guy went towards her and kissed on her cleavage.

Akshara took a deep breathe as if someone inserted dagger on her chest and now she's on the edge of dying.

Abhimanyu sat on the floor looking at lifeless Akshara and even now, he's become lifeless looking at his Akshara suffering like this.

He can't.

He can't see her like this.

The laughter sound of Shalini and her men were echoing around the room.

But the only things he could here was akshara's silent cry.

She's crying so loudly but only he can hear it.

And he won't let her cry anymore. He'll save her by hook or crook.

He wiped his tears and then........

__________________.

This chapter contains sexual assault. I didn't give much. But still it's uncomfortable I know.... so read only if you're comfortable.

Bye.
See you soon.