Chapter 4: The Meet Up

After Kyle came to the school things have been weird. It's been...different. I wasn't sure what to do since I had no friends so I decided to try to talk to Sam. "Hey Sam..." I walked up to her. I was a bit nervous since I don't usually talk to people a lot. "Oh hey I saw you around here before. Your name is Blair right?" "That's me." I tell her. "Nice. But what did you wanna talk to me about?" Sam asked. "So uh...this might be a weird question but do you know a guy named Austin Sanders?" I asked Sam. Her pupils got a little smaller and her eyes widened a little.
"A-Austin?..." "yeah...does that name sound familiar or something?" "Uh...yeah! Just- um I...uhh I used to have a friend named Austin!" She said. I got closer to Sam and whispered. "Follow me." We went to the girls bathroom during passing period and I talked to her. "You know you can tell me anything." I said. "Huh?"
Sam seemed confused but anxious at the same time. "I know you have a Wii and there's something going on with it. What is going on with the Wii that you have?" I asked. "I-I...I saw a Mii on it and...his name was eteled..." she started. "Eteled?..." I was confused. Why the name eteled? "It's delete backwards." "Ohh that makes more sense." I said. "He told me he used to work at Nintendo and-" "Wait! He worked at Nintendo?" I questioned. "Yeah...he said his name used to be Henry." I saw Alona in a corner as her head perked up as Sam said "Henry". "There was another Mii thought too...he said he was the Corrupted Mii..." Sam stated. "A little bit later I saw his name glitch to Austin instead of corrupted mii" "Wait...are you being serious right now?..." I asked Sam. "Yeah...it was creepy." "I...I can't believe this...my dad could be an...AI..." I whispered to myself.  not to mention the fact that I'm literally a robot? "Right...oh the bell is about to ring I gotta get to class" "alright bye."
********************************************
During class, Alona was staring at me again. I was looking around the classroom and saw two girls that caught my eye. 1 of them had platinum blonde hair and wore big round glasses with brown eyes and a pink hoodie. She had a light blue pleated skirt with colorful socks reaching a little bit under her knees and colorful sneakers to match with light tan skin. Yeah, I go in deep detail when describing someone. The other girl was taller. She had deep black hair that was pretty messy and covered one of her eyes. I saw one of her eyes were a light blue. She wore a black top over a mesh top with a red and black flannel jacket over it. She wore black leggings with black converse's. She had multiple ear piercings and pale skin. I decided to look at what they were doing. The blonde girl was tapping her pencil on her desk while the black haired girl was staring at Alona. She looked like she wanted to say something to her but kept quiet.
********************************************
After class I was trying to find Sam while there were kids running into each other. I then found her. "Hey Sam." I shouted. "Hey, what's up?" "I saw 2 girls in class earlier and I was thinking about talking to them." "Huh that's interesting, you think we can find them?" "Probably, one of them is platinum blonde with big round glasses and the other has messy black hair with a red and black flannel. You'll know when you see them." "Alright I guess I'll try to find one of them."
Sam's POV
I was looking for one of them when I bumped into a girl on accident. "Ow!-" I yelled while everyone looked at me for a minute but continued walking. "Oh my god I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean to!-" "Hey it's fine dont worry-..." I said but then I looked up and realized it was the girl I was looking for. She was the girl with the messy black hair. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." I tell her. "I was gonna ask if you could talk to me and my friend for a bit if you don't mind. We wanna talk to you about something." I said while rubbing the dust from the floor off my shoes. "Oh sure...that's fine..." she says quietly. She sounds like she doesn't talk to a lot of people. I decide to wait for Blair to find me if she can find that other girl.
Blair's POV
I walked around looking for one of them and then I can obviously see the blonde girl. She dresses so bright that she's like a street light in the dark. I walked up to her and tap on her shoulder and she turns around. "Oh hey! Do I know you? You look like that magnetic girl." "Hey don't call me that- but yeah I guess so." I say while sighing. "My real name is Blair but Will and his little group called me BlairBot." I said in annoyance. "Wait, Will? As in my brother?" She questioned. There's absolutely no way this girl is Will's sister. "You are Will's sister?" I ask. "Yep. That's my brother. He is really stupid though. He hates everyone. Even me." I can see that. Obviously all siblings have this relationship where they fight with each other back and forth on purpose. "Anyways, me and my friend wanted to talk to you about something. Is ok if you come with us?" I ask her trying not to sound creepy. "Alright!" She says and I then walk around looking for Sam while she hums to herself. I then find Sam and we both find each other. "So who are you?" I ask the black haired girl. "Iris. Iris Kennington." She tells me. "And who is this?" Sam asks me. "What's up. The name is Kassie. Kassie Scottsville."