Chapter 8: Fuck...They Found Out

It was another boring school day, at least that's what other kids say but little do they know me and my friends that are connected somehow are looking for my dead dad's spirit. That sounds creepy but it's not supposed to be. Anyways I meet up with Sam in front of the school. "So what's up is everything alright?" Sam questioned me. "Yeah I'm fine, why are you asking?" "Well you just looked a bit tired, and you have bags under your eyes." Eye bags? Aren't I a robot? Maybe it has to do with my dad somehow. "Uh...yeah I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night..." I mutter quietly to her. "Okay..." Sam says awkwardly. "Well I guess I'll see you around." I was on my way to class when I saw Alona. except she was being yelled at by a ton of kids. "We've got a psycho!!" One of them yelled tauntingly. They all started laughing and I saw her crying. I felt bad for her, but I decided to not draw attention towards myself since I'm pretty much already known as a nerd and "BlairBot" so I just went to class.
********************************************
When I got to class and realize I'm really tired. I sit in my desk trying not to fall asleep when I get a sudden pain in my chest. It starts getting worse and worse each second. "No no no no no..." I whispered to myself. I was gonna black out again. I tried to not fall asleep but I sat there and panicked. All the kids looked at me as I had widened eyes and breathed heavily. It was then too late when the pain stopped and then it went through my whole body for a second right before I passed out.
Sam's POV
I was in class when I looked at Blair and saw her and she looked really tired. Then I saw her eyes widen quickly as I saw her grab her chest with her hand. It looked like she just got stabbed. She looked like she was panicking as all the kids looked at her, then she passed out. "Blair?!?!" I ran up to her. Then all the kids came up to look at her laying on the floor.
Blair's POV
"Hello? Dad? Are you there?" I called out. "Hey kiddo, I know it's hard to deal with all of this and you're trying to find me but I know it's gonna work out in the end." He said as he walked up behind me. "Dad...I know you wanted to talk to me but now isn't the time." I told him.
Sam's POV
It's been a few minutes and Blair still hasn't gotten up. We try to look at what's wrong with her but then...we saw something...her arms had large metal parts on them. We saw her eyes and there was something wrong with her pupils. They looked like...cameras. We then saw something on the back of her neck. It looked like a charging port. Obviously. This meant she wasn't human...Blair was a robot. "So...She really is a robot!!" Will called out. The whole class was horrified as they started screaming. They ran out of the classroom as other classes were being disturbed by kids calling out that there was robot kid at the school as then soon there were kids running everywhere. I was confused and a little concerned. "Blair is a robot?" I thought.
Blair's POV
"Why not? You know you can always talk to me right?" He said to me. "Dad...I was in class. The kids and my teacher are probably calling an ambulance." After that I heard faint screaming. It was getting louder and louder. "Dad what's that noise?" I asked. "Fuck...they found out." He said quietly trying to watch his profanity. "Huh?" I was confused. I stood silently. "You need to wake up. Right now. See ya soon kiddo." He said quickly as I woke up in a panic. I woke up and saw the classroom was half empty. There was a small group of kids in the corner of the classroom. Guess who it was. Cooper, Dan, and of course, Will. They stood there staring at me completely terrified. "I knew it this whole time!! You were a robot!!" Will shouted. "What?!" My heart stopped. Not that I have one but- you know what I mean. I then realized what my dad meant when he said "they found out". I then thought. Shit. It's over for me.