Chapter 18: Let's Do It.

We got to Sam's house as we waited for Thorn to arrive with the SD card. "Y'all got the Wii, right?" June asks. "Yup, right here." Me and Kyle surprisingly say in sync. "What the hell?" I stare at Kyle. "I knew you were at least a bit like me." Kyle chuckled. "Shut up." I said while elbow bumping his shoulder. "Ow, jeez that's the second time you've done that." Kyle pointed out. "I do it every time you say something stupid, actually no cuz then I'd have to be elbow bumping you every time ya speak." I tell him teasingly. "Ok, ok, fine." Kyle finished before the argument could get too heated. "When is Thorn gonna be here?" Kassie questioned while playing with a bracelet she had. "I'm n-not sure....they said they would be here soon..right Sam?..." Iris looked at Sam. "Yeah, they should be here any minute now-" there was a knock at the door that interrupted Sam. "Well I guess they're here." Sam went to open the door. "...h-hello....i brought the sd card..like you wanted......" Thorn said quietly. "Yep, just come to my room." Thorn followed Sam to her room. "They got the SD card?" June asked. "yes...." Thorn showed the SD card. "Remember, we're doing this for-...uh..nevermind." I stopped myself before I could finish my sentence. I forgot about the whole point of hiding the fact that my dad was...you know. Speaking of which...I thought maybe Thorn shouldn't be here since we're technically gonna try and talk to my dad. I told Sam and Kyle. "Yeah...that's probably for the better. I mean, I know Thorn. I'm not gonna have them get traumatized again." Kyle agreed. "Oh!- uh- yeah for...that....reason...definitely.." Sam answered me anxiously. "Yeah, but they needa help us set up the Wii, right?" June asked. "Right. Thorn, y'know how to set up the Wii?" I called out. "yes...." Thorn came over and started setting up the Wii. "So th- why are you looking at me like that?" Kyle questioned Thorn with an eyebrow raise. "i know what i'm doing....kyle.." Thorn answered slightly annoyed. "Fine, I'll just be here I guess..." Kyle moved away a bit. "this won't take long...it's not a new wii....so it should only take a moment.." Thorn explained. While Thorn was setting up the Wii...I thought of something. I am a robot...so if I can possibly be connected to the Wii in someway...I can physically contact my dad. "Hey, Thorn...you know..I'm a robot...right?" I asked them awkwardly. "yes...i sort of forgot about that awhile ago..." Thorn said in their quiet voice. "Well...is there a way I could be connected to the Wii? Like I would be inside the Wii." I questioned. "i could try and put you on a computer..then onto the sd card...then on the wii....you think that could work?.." Thorn muttered. "Hmm...that actually might work. Thanks Thorn, you really are smart." I told them while putting a hand on their shoulder. "...thanks.." they smiled awkwardly. "Before you set up the Wii, how about you try to put Blair on the laptop first?" Sam requested. "that's probably the best option we have..." Thorn answered. I sat down against a wall and they connected some wires to me. I didn't exactly know how this worked and I was surprised to see how well Thorn was able to get me on the computer. "alright...blair..we're gonna have to reset you quickly..don't worry, you're not gonna forget anything...you'll just wake up on the laptop....ok?" Thorn explained. "Let's do it."
********************************************It all went black for a moment. I opened my eyes and I was in...that void again. The one's that I find myself in when I see my dad. "Hello?" I shouted at nothing. My voice couldn't be heard. I was gonna try to wake up...but I heard a voice. An unfamiliar voice. It was very low pitch. It said something to me. "...I'm sorry." I was confused by these words. Who is this? And what do they mean by 'I'm sorry'? "What do you mean?" My voice was heard but it had an echo to it. "It's all my fault. Please don't yell..." the low pitch of the voice faded into a very soft, timid sounding tone. "Please just end my suffering. It hurts." It said in a gentle manner. "Who are you?" I asked the voice. "I'm sorry...please.." I started to believe it couldn't hear me. "Please don't hurt me. I regret what I did...please make it stop.." It sounded like they were crying, trying to manage words through their sobs. They continued pleading for forgiveness, I didn't understand who it was and what they were apologizing for. I decided I've had enough and woke up.
When I woke up, I was in the computer. My body felt sorta weak. Like it was made of glass and could shatter at any minute. My body was a bit see-through, it was like I was a ghost or something. "Hello?" I yelled. "blair?..." I heard Thorn's voice. "Yeah, I think it worked. Ya think you could put me on the SD card now?"  "oh, yes...it's gonna take a moment.." Thorn answered. I looked through the screen and saw Thorn and everyone else. I saw Kyle retrieve the SD card from the Wii with a USB SD card reader as well. Kyle gave them both to Thorn as they plugged in the USB and put the SD card into the reader. I looked around and saw the File Explorer window open. "prepare yourself for this..." Thorn warned me. I was kinda nervous. I closed my eyes. I suddenly felt my consciousness leave my body. Like my body wasn't with me anymore. I knew that I was being put onto the SD card. I tried opening my eyes. All I saw was darkness. I heard what was going on outside the computer. I heard Sam and Kyle, basically shoving Thorn out of the house. Everyone else was talking, I couldn't really tell what they were saying though. A few minutes went by. And I suddenly felt something. I thought the SD card was most likely already in the Wii by now. I realized the Wii was turning on. I heard two voices, they both were familiar. One sounded like the voice that I heard while being put on the computer. Remember, that one low pitched voice? That one. I heard another one, and it sounded like...my dad?