Chapter 19: The End...?

My dad. It sounded like my dad. Except it sounded sorta corrupted in a way. "I thought this was over, why is this still happening?" The deep voice asked. "I knew somehow this would happen. I knew this wasn't over, Henry." The corrupted voice said. Henry?! As in, Alona's dad!? I was unbelievably confused. "Jesus Christ...why are you still like this. It's been years. Too many. Just give up at this point." That low voice said in annoyance. I remembered earlier on, Henry killed my dad, right? So...could this be Henry? If that's Henry...and the voice sounds like my dad..is that my dad? "You killed me, bastard. You're the one that caused all this." My dad's voice said. "It's not my fault...it's not my fault...it's not my fault..." The deep voice repeated over and over. This couldn't have been a coincidence. But I also remembered when I first met Sam. Specifically that one Mii she told me about. Eteled. Could that be Eteled? If that's Eteled...then Eteled would be Henry. It was all piecing together. This was insane. It felt unreal. I heard loud, jarring, footsteps. Like metal was clanging against the ground. "Don't try to make yourself look like the victim here, little mii." My dad's voice retorted. "You've been torturing me for years on and off, it's seriously not that hard to get over it. Please just leave me alone..." that deep voice responded. Just then, the screen turned on. Everything was light again. I could finally see what was happening. Everyone looked at the tv screen with confusion. I looked in front of me. I saw two Miis. One of them was wearing all black, had huge eyes, had no hair, and a small nose. The other one was extremely tall, robotic like and-...looked like the one that I saw in that void...when we all were being chased by Iris. That had to have been my dad. They both stopped arguing and stared at me. "...Blair?" The robotic Mii's face dropped into a confused, yet concerned look. "...Dad?" He came closer to me. I had to look up at his tall appearance. "Ok...what the hell happened to you...why do you look like Optimus Prime." I nervously chuckled. "That wasn't funny, nor do I look like that. What happened to you, Blair?" He looked down at me. "Huh?" I stared at myself. I looked...completely wrecked. My clothes were torn up and I looked beaten down. "...I don't know..wait- this isn't the point. The real question is, what are you two doing here?!" I asked. "Well he won't stop acting like the victim. So if he wants to act like one, he can be one." My dad stared at the other Mii. I assumed that that must be Eteled, right? "What do you mean?..." Eteled had a nervous expression on his face. "You dumb fuck, I'm torturing you again. Actually, why not just call it...therapy." My dad smirked a bit. "So Blair, how about this. You're gonna be my little assistant again, aren't you?" He put his hand out towards me. "...No." I said to him sternly as I hit his hand away. "What did you just say to me, kid?" His smirk dropped. "I said no. Are you crazy or something!?" I shouted. I started to get annoyed. I obviously wasn't going to torture some guy for something he did years ago while his daughter and many others watch. Who the hell does think he is? "I'm not gonna help you with anything. You aren't gonna control me anymore, Austin." I looked him in the eyes. "You already belong to me, Blair. I don't think you realize how much power I have over you." He says. I was extremely upset. I missed him when he died, cried almost every night for him. And this is how he comes back to me? As some heartless bitch? No. This isn't real. I never wanted this to happen. Ever. I never even thought this would be possible. He would never do this...right? "No, you don't. I can be my own person. I don't need you to be pushing me around to the point I'm just some mindless robot." Who was I kidding? That's what he wanted me to become. "I thought you cared about me, you really did." I spoke out. "Did you actually think I cared about your wellbeing? Hah!! You're really pathetic, aren't you?" Austin teased. He was faking his feelings towards me this whole time. I guess he never cared about me, did he? "Even so, I'm not letting you hurt Henry." I told him seriously. "And what? If you're not gonna be helpful here, I guess you should just disappear...right?" I was shocked. I didn't think he would insist on hurting me. "Wait...so you're just gonna torture me?" I asked. "Jack ass, I'm gonna kill you. You're not gonna exist anymore. That's what I wanted to do in the first place. It's simple, I make you, you help me, I get fame, and when I'm done with you, you're dead." He explained. "Fine, if you really want to hurt me, go ahead. Try, I dare you." I threatened. "Tch, ya really are gullible.." He said as he grabbed me by the hair. "LET HER GO!!" Eteled screamed. Austin didn't listen. I was then dragged to the delete button on the Mii Channel. I was transported to a hospital hallway. Then taken to a nearby room. It had an electric chair. Austin tried strapping me to the chair while I struggled to escape. He then finally let go of me. He went over to the button that caused the chair to start sending volts. "You know, maybe it wouldn't have ended this way if you didn't control me my whole life..." I stammered. "Listen kid, you put this upon yourself. You let me control you." Then he leaned closer towards me and whispered in my ear. "And it's all your fault." When he said that I felt my heart stop. Not that I had one, anyway. I couldn't say anything. I was silent. I looked down at myself, I saw that the straps weren't fastened properly. They were extremely loose. That dumb fuck... Before anything happened, everything went black. I saw nothing. I was in the void again.
********************************************I wondered how could I be in the void right now? What was the purpose? I looked next to me. I saw...me?! Myself. At least some form of me. It looked different. My hair was lighter, and the appearance looked closer to Austin now. "Well well well...if it isn't Blair Sanders." She says in an evil sounding tone. "Who are you?!" I shouted. "Blair, I'm you. Clair Sanders." She says confidently. "Clair?" I raised an eyebrow. "Clair, Corruptions Leading Artificial Intelligence Reformed!!" It made sense, since my name stood for Bots Leading Artificial Intelligence Redesigned. Could 'corruptions' mean Austin? Like Sam told me, wasn't his name 'The Corrupted Mii'? I guess it really made sense. So wouldn't this mean, that it's just the form of me if Austin actually took control over me? "Maybe you should learn a thing or two, the first one is when he says, listen. Secondly, There was never room for the two of us." She then pulled out a knife. In fact, it was the same knife Alona attacked me with. She grabbed me by the face and scraped the knife sideways on my face. Making the scar on my face I already had into a cross. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. "You're not me, you're me in some alternate universe." I fearfully tried to explain. "Oh Blair, if only you knew...this is an alternate universe. You're not real, just like me." She smirked. "...No." I then pushed her away from me. She then fell, into a never ending pit of nothingness. "Damn you!!" She screamed in a corrupted voice.
********************************************I suddenly woke up. I was still in the chair. Austin surprisingly didn't press the button yet. I guess time didn't pass. But just then, he slowly lowered his hand to the button...but before he could push down, I broke free from the straps and jumped out of the chair. "Damn you!!" Austin yelled. "Wow! I guess you really do need my help with everything, huh?" I teased. I saw Eteled farther behind him, hyperventilating. I felt bad for him, to be honest. We were staring at each other. "I didn't think you'd try and be this difficult, kid. You've gotta be real confident." He said to me. "Not as confident as you, Jeez you're selfish. I don't even know how I didn't see it before. I guess I was too blinded by your fake smile." I was livid. I forgot that there was everyone else behind the screen. I looked down at myself and realized I had a gun in my possession. I was kinda surprised about it. I grabbed it and pointed it towards Austin. "Don't point that damn thing at me, kid." He said sternly while looking into my eyes. I got closer to him and pushed him to the ground. "Well well well, look who we've got backed up into a corner here..." I said teasingly. "Y'know, I remember what you said to me. That day. oh right, The day you died. Were gone. Never to be seen again. You told me to never let people control me...didn't you?" I grabbed him by the chin. "Isn't this what you wanted...Austin?" I chuckled a bit as I let go of his face. He was silent. Then, I pulled the trigger. It actually wasn't a gun, it let out volts of electricity. A taser of some kind. I heard him manage very few screams as they were glitched and corrupted sounding. He finally got what he deserved for controlling my whole life. And ruining Henry's afterlife. I finally saw him suffer like the people that he ruined. I was proud of myself for the first time in my life. It was finally over, as he was on the ground not moving a single bit. He was finally unconscious. I assumed I killed him. I put the so called gun away and sighed. Then I felt someone...it was Eteled. He ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me, crying. "Thank you...you really are a sweet person..kiddo..." Kiddo?...that's actually sweet. "You too." I felt...tears. I was crying. I haven't cried for anything since Austin died, and that was like years ago. "Y'know...I guess you weren't the heartless, psychotic, murderer I thought you were." I told him. "A lot of people say that. But I know that you care, that's all that matters...right?" He asks. "...of course, Henry. Or should I say...Eteled."
END.

SILLY BONUS 'CHAPTER'
Blair: "I think kiddo is a bit too much, I'm not sure."
Kyle: "Well yeah, he's not your damn dad."
Blair: "Jeez, at least be nice about it."
Kyle: "I'd rather not."
Eteled: "hm....I'm not sure either. If you're dad is such a goat you're like his little lamb or something."
Blair: "WAIT THATS KINDA CUTE!!"
Kyle: "That's cringy as hell..."
Eteled & Blair: "Whatever you say, sheep."