Chapter 12: Insanity Explained

Still Kassie's POV
"So you kinda went...crazy." I explained. "I...I killed people?! Like they are...dead?!" Iris asked. "Yep...you actually almost killed me..." "I-I almost killed y-you?!" Iris was full on shaking at this point. Her eyes were tearing up. "Yes...but it's fine. I see you're back to normal. How about we walk outside for a bit? Just don't let people see you." I told her. "Yeah...that's fine..." Sam overheard the conversation and walked out of Blair's room. "Hey I heard you guys were going outside, Iris you can borrow my hoodie so people don't see your face. Just make sure to bring it back when you come back alright?" Sam offered. "Oh...thank you..." Iris politely accepted. Sam took off her hoodie revealing the black tank top she had underneath and gave the hoodie to Iris. We walked downstairs and went outside. "So...why did you...go...crazy?" I said while looking up at Iris confused. She looked down at me and sighed. "...something is wrong with me...and my dad...our relationship is...not very good..." Iris explained. "Not very good? What do you mean?" I asked. "I guess my relationship with my dad isn't too good either- well, wasn't..." she looked down at me confused and a bit scared. "Huh? What happened?" Iris questioned. "Uhh..." it was hard to tell her that she literally murdered my own dad but I just explained awkwardly without thinking. "You kinda...killed him..." "I- I...I killed him?!
Y-your dad?!" She was frightened and I could tell by her voice going dry and her face getting paler than it already was. "Yeah...but anyways about him. Him and my mom would fight a lot. My mom is autistic. He doesn't believe in autism and thinks it's a label for crazy people to mark themselves as 'not that bad'." I explained. "Since he doesn't believe that autism is real, he doesn't realize my mom's mind works differently. They constantly argue over the smallest things. I actually believe I'm autistic." I told her. "Really?" She asked. "Yup, I've been researching about it for a long time. But my dad wouldn't let me get a diagnosis because of the whole 'autism isn't real' situation. Anyways, what happened with your dad? What was your life like? I didn't really get to know a lot about you since I just met you a few days ago." I explained. "Well...I have something wrong with my eye...specifically the one you can't see..." she then removes her hair from her left eye that was covering it, revealing a dark red eye. "It effects my mind...my dad said I can't show anyone...it keeps all of my violent thoughts...until today...it's all lost...some of it is still there since I didn't kill you...but most of it burnt out..." I stared at her shocked. She had to hide this eye that held her violent thoughts? Her dad didn't have a good relationship with her? "He took lots of control over people, manipulating them, taking advantage of their fragile personalities...especially one man...I believe the man that killed Blair's dad..." When Iris said that, my heart dropped. "The man that killed Blair's dad?" Something felt off. it felt like we were being watched. I looked around. As I looked behind me, I saw a girl. She had messy short blonde hair, she wore a white turtleneck with a black skirt. She had dark skin with lighter vitiligo marks. She was pacing and looked stressed and maybe even overstimulated. I walked over to her. "Hey are you ok?" I asked her. "...AH- o-oh...yeah I'm fine..." she looked startled by me walking up to her. "You looked overwhelmed by something. What's wrong?" I questioned. "Oh it's just...y-you we're talking about t-the man that k-killed Austin Sanders...right?" The girl asked me. "Yes...what about him?" "Well...that is my dad.." she confessed. "Your dad...killed Blair's dad?" "Yes...I need to explain something..." Iris said as she walked over to the girl. "My father...was your father's manager...I know it's not your dad's fault...it's my father's fault all this happened." Iris said firmly. "He told your father to kill Austin...he took advantage of his vulnerable mental state." Iris continued. "What is your name anyways?" I questioned the girl. "Alona Morris I mostly go by Alona Fritzon though...what's you guy's names?" "Iris Kennington." Iris replied. "Kassie Scottsville". "Wow...you guys must really know eachother huh...I'm surprised you've never spoke to me or my dad before..." "Yeah, anyways you wanna come with us? I know it's pretty cold out here." I asked kindly. "Sure, that'd be nice." She followed us as we walked back to Blair's house. "Well I see you guys are back, who's this?" Sam asked. "Alona Fritzon or Alona Morris is fine." Alona stated.
Blair's POV
I saw Kassie and Iris were back. But then I heard a familiar voice...Alona's voice. I turned around and saw her. "Well look who decided to join huh?"